+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit information

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Eligibility not started
Background check in progress
Oh then it’s has really not started. I know someone who applied the same day as you and his eligibility just started today so yours will hopefully start soon as well. The strike might be delaying the process

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Naturgrl. Can I ask you a question please. I applied for my 3rd study permit application on 25th March and on 31st I got BVL then afterwards it’s has been silence I’m quite worried because people normally get their decisions few days after BVL. And also my tracker says Eligibility & biometric is completed but background is in progress. It’s soon almost a month since I got BVL. Do you advice that I should raise a webform?
Not unusual for it to take weeks to months after applying unless it is a very clear approval or refusal. That is even for SDS.

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Not unusual for it to take weeks to months after applying unless it is a very clear approval or refusal. That is even for SDS.
Mine is not SDS as my country doesn’t have that. My thing is I don’t get why if it’s a refusal why didn’t it just come with the BVL

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Eligibility completed on tracker means what exactly? Passed or Completed and available to review? your thoughts on that pls!

gncabantog

Apr 28, 2023
Processing time of student visa for international students in Canada application submitted in Dubai? My daughter was planning to join school this Sep, we have submitted her application Apr 27. Considering she will be staying in a dormitory, how much time does she need to settle down?