+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit has been refused 2 times.

rashad648

Aug 23, 2017
I got admission to a diploma program from a high ranking Canadian University and got refused 2 times. The main reason is that the officer fails to believe that I will return after I complete my studies. In other words,
  • Failure to satisfy the immigration officer that the applicant intends to leave Canada at the end of the period of study
What are options do I have regarding the current situation?

How will the 2 rejections impact my plan to immigrate to Canada?
Honestly, the main idea is to study in Canada, get PGWP afterward and that could possibly pave the way for permanent residence. I have no intention of staying in Canada illegally.

Is it because of the diploma not master's degree?

Your ideas and opinions on this would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I got admission to a diploma program from a high ranking Canadian University and got refused 2 times. The main reason is that the officer fails to believe that I will return after I complete my studies. In other words,
  • Failure to satisfy the immigration officer that the applicant intends to leave Canada at the end of the period of study
What are options do I have regarding the current situation?

How will the 2 rejections impact my plan to immigrate to Canada?
Honestly, the main idea is to study in Canada, get PGWP afterward and that could possibly pave the way for permanent residence. I have no intention of staying in Canada illegally.

Is it because of the diploma not master's degree?

Your ideas and opinions on this would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.
Have you requested for CAIPS notes in either of them ?
If you havent , i suggest you do so , that will help you going forward.
In the mean time, what reasons was ticked on the sheet ? Purpose visit ?

rashad648

Aug 23, 2017
Have you requested for CAIPS notes in either of them ?
If you havent , i suggest you do so , that will help you going forward.
In the mean time, what reasons was ticked on the sheet ? Purpose visit ?
I received the following;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
purpose of visit
employment prospects in country of residence.

Also in 2nd refusal they stated the following in the email;

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I received the following;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
purpose of visit
employment prospects in country of residence.

Also in 2nd refusal they stated the following in the email;

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.
Apply for CAIPS
Its really unclear

Yrimu

Aug 29, 2017
I was also denied visa twice. My immigration consultant sent for caips notes but meanwhile i think i realized where i went wrong and decided to do a third attempt.Im expecting reply from isa office from tomorrow and caips notes from mid September

Kemy89

Oct 7, 2017
how was you third trial? did you get it? How did you improve your previous applications? please advise

rashad648

Aug 23, 2017
how was you third trial? did you get it? How did you improve your previous applications? please advise
Well, at the moment I am preparing for the 3rd submission. However, this time I will do it with the help of immigration lawyer.

Bengarzy

Oct 9, 2017
I have gotten an admission into a college in Canada and I have been given an account details to pay my first deposit into it. How can I be sure whether the account details is genuine or not, or it is really the account of the college or fraud?

Please, help me if you know how I can verify the accounts details.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have gotten an admission into a college in Canada and I have been given an account details to pay my first deposit into it. How can I be sure whether the account details is genuine or not, or it is really the account of the college or fraud?

Please, help me if you know how I can verify the accounts details.

Thanks
Which college is it?

Kemy89

Oct 7, 2017
Well, at the moment I am preparing for the 3rd submission. However, this time I will do it with the help of immigration lawyer.
Can I ask how did you find the lawer? Is it online help or you went the office?
What particular help do they provide? Do they help with letter?