+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit from Saudi Arabia

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
hey guys I applied today and submit the photocopies of my trascripts as per VFS checklist. It is written copies of transcripts. But I came to know that they need originals. Can anybody help.

kashif.raza001

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hi guys need help from u all...i am in Jeddah and applying for study visa.I wanna know few things
1.do we need to do medical.
2. i got loa and paid confirmation deposit fees.Do i need to pay 1 sem fees (compulsory or optional)
3. is it good to show bank account/property documents of home country.
4. how to prove we will return to home country india.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys need help from u all...i am in Jeddah and applying for study visa.I wanna know few things
2. i got loa and paid confirmation deposit fees.Do i need to pay 1 sem fees (compulsory or optional)
Hey we dont need medicals, and it is good to show the bank statements and property to show ties with home country. In my case, I had to pay the tuition after the visa was confirmed.

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
Hi. I applied form Saudi Arabia. No need of medical if were in Saudi in Last six months. If your loa is saying to pay fees and if it is earlier than your applying date then pay your fees first. If not so then pay after visa but you have to show this money in your proof of funds. You can show your bank statements from home country and you need sponsor letter too. Its better to show property papers in your name or in your parents name. It shows that you have inheritance and home country ties. And the most important thing is your LETTER OF EXPLANATION. you have to work on it nicely. Apply as early as possible so even if it is refused then you will have time to apply again. I hope this will help you. If you have any further question, feel free to ask. Good Luck.