+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit from Dubai May 2021

Jrljessy

May 12, 2021
Hey guys,
Anyone who has submitted their study permit application in this year and gotten a reply?
I applied a while ago and have gotten a ghost update but no news yet.
I wanted to ask if anyone else in the same boat from Dubai recently? Also the result of your application if you have it.
Thanks!

ola stephen

Apr 2, 2021
Hey
Hey guys,
Anyone who has submitted their study permit application in this year and gotten a reply?
I applied a while ago and have gotten a ghost update but no news yet.
I wanted to ask if anyone else in the same boat from Dubai recently? Also the result of your application if you have it.
Thanks!
Hey! Howdy? I submitted last month, got couple of ghost updates but yet to receive the PPR email.

Omerbabiker6

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
Reactions: studypermitMay21

ola stephen

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah it’s the same for me another ghost update as well. So we’re having one at the same time lol
I submitted it online but I think you did it from Abu Dhabi right?
I hope it works out
Oh Yeah I applied from the UAE.

It will surely end with a PPR God's willing.

Jrljessy

May 12, 2021
hi, so the ghost updates on Sundays are system ghost updates for the system nothing to worry about. it happens every Sunday for all applicants. i think its a system update.
anyhow, check my signature for my timeline. also, applied from Dubai (Abu Dhabi office)
there is this forum that everyone from Abu Dhabi's office goes to. please join and share there.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/abudhabi-visa-office-gather-here-please.714810/

Thank you
Hey thanks for your reply! And forum share

Reactions: Omerbabiker6