+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit for my children.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
like how much are you suggesting now then?
Already told you under old rules, it was $24K minimum but as of December 31, it would be around $42k. Their applications may be assessed under old rules since you received permit before end of last year but cannot confirm that. Call IRCC and ask. When are you finished your studies?

kaysystem

Apr 20, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Lagos
So I received my study permit July 2023,my husband received his work permit visa February this year. I can call IRCC to confirm if my children's application will be assessed under old rules?. please help with the number to call. Thanks
my program is a 1-3 years funded masters . I could decide to continue to PHD under the funding

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So I received my study permit July 2023,my husband received his work permit visa February this year. I can call IRCC to confirm if my children's application will be assessed under old rules?. please help with the number to call. Thanks
my program is a 1-3 years funded masters . I could decide to continue to PHD under the funding
You should be assessed under old rules - $24k minimum for 5 people. Google - IRCC phone number.

kaysystem

Apr 20, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Lagos
Hi, I want a family member to send money into my account to add up to have I already have .do I need to make mention of this in my letter of support for the application?
and How do I narrate that?