+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension 2024

Ros96

Sep 18, 2024
Ohhh ok! I see, thanks.
I haven’t received that letter yet. My application says “we are processing your background”. But my biometrics were uploaded on IRCC portal like 3 days after I applied. that was my last update since I applied on May 28th (128 days) I don’t know if it’s because I gave my biometrics when I applied for the first time to study permit.

ciano88

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, it's the same with my application, I Applied on March 12 for SP and SOWP extension, and Biometrics were updated shortly after. I think with Canadian visa applications like ours, you only have to do biometrics once every 10 years

JJ_Van

Jun 12, 2024
Yeah, it's the same with my application, I Applied on March 12 for SP and SOWP extension, and Biometrics were updated shortly after. I think with Canadian visa applications like ours, you only have to do biometrics once every 10 years
Your application should be next. Mine is March 22nd. Please keep us posted.

imhasa

Sep 25, 2024
None. Its the same as Monday.
Usually the decision should follow short after the BVL, but I see some other students as well who got the BVL this Sep and received the approval after few days/weeks. did your eligibility started the day you received BVL?