aaok1

Sep 30, 2024
hi guys, the times i read here are crazy,
applied 12 may
ghost update 30 may
i called and made a note to officer 30 july
3 web forms till now!
till now nothing
i am really hurt as i stopped studying this semester as i was suuposed to start internship fall semester, now i am not doing anything.

sp extension plus coop work permit plus SOWP plus my son study permit extension ( years old) plus my son visitor record extension (2 years old)
at this rate, i will get my answer in december at least
the processing times in website are not correct at all !!!

anybody submitted in may please update

JJ_Van

Jun 12, 2024
applied 12 may
ghost update 30 may
3 web forms till now!
till now nothing
i am really hurt as i stopped studying this semester as i was suuposed to start internship fall semester, now i am not doing anything.

sp extension plus coop work permit plus SOWP plus my son study permit extension ( years old) plus my son visitor record extension (2 years old)

applied 12 may
ghost update 30 may
3 web forms till now!
till now nothing

FYI you could start your internship, even though you didn’t get approval so far. When you submitted it, alongside your SP extension, you can do your internship with the letter of submission (if internship is a part of the same college which your primary visa was issued for). I was reading once about that.. Good luck but be ready for looong journey… even for solo Pgwp applications now waiting time is insane..

aaok1

Sep 30, 2024
FYI you could start your internship, even though you didn’t get approval so far. When you submitted it, alongside your SP extension, you can do your internship with the letter of submission (if internship is a part of the same college which your primary visa was issued for). I was reading once about that.. Good luck but be ready for looong journey… even for solo Pgwp applications now waiting time is insane..
Hi
Thanks for replying but Iso in my school said i can not do full time internship without my coop permit.
also i did a lot of waiting (in a week i would complete 5 months)
Do u think it would be more?

JJ_Van

Jun 12, 2024
Hi
Thanks for replying but Iso in my school said i can not do full time internship without my coop permit.
If they ssl
Hi
ok than if they say so… I hope that you will not be in the same boat like the most of us is (I mean on those who applied for them selfs with family). On September 18th was 180 days since I applied…

• Wow
Reactions: aaok1

Ros96

Sep 18, 2024
applied 12 may
ghost update 30 may
3 web forms till now!
till now nothing

Hi! Yeah I am in the same boat. I applied May 28th and still waiting. Study extension +SOWP :( it is way too much time. I graduated last August and I cant apply for pgwp until get extension. I havent heard too much about May applicants, last week a lot of March applicants got the approvals, also some from june but not from May.

aaok1

Sep 30, 2024
If they ssl

ok than if they say so… I hope that you will not be in the same boat like the most of us is (I mean on those who applied for them selfs with family). On September 18th was 180 days since I applied…
unfortunately this is what iso office said in my school, if you have any source i can argue the same and double check them.
and for you as of today reaching 200 days no result ??

what is the point of processing times in website if actual is not even close.

Nestal

Aug 31, 2024
No update for today?
I know one applied on 21 March with sp extension + soup + kids sp, got cl Friday afternoon and approved this afternoon, they are fast and I am still waiting (applied on 17 March, sp + coop wp + sowp, got cl last Thursday

Nestal

Aug 31, 2024
Is it advisable to apply for study permit extension with coop work permit or it us better to apply separately
You need a valid SP to apply coop WP, so you have to combine, or you apply SP extension first and flagpole to get coop WP after receiving the new SP

aaok1

Sep 30, 2024
You need a valid SP to apply coop WP, so you have to combine, or you apply SP extension first and flagpole to get coop WP after receiving the new SP
applied 12 may
ghost update 30 may
3 web forms till now!
till now nothing

sp extension plus coop work permit plus SOWP plus my son study permit
my current SP expires 30 nov.. can i do flag poling to get coop permit until 30 nov? ot they will not process since i have pending applications?