+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension 2024

samo1

Sep 11, 2024
i dont think work hours could be a issue , its just that ircc has lot of applications and as always very absurd , what i have heard from my college is that they use AI to process some applications ,and those who have documents that needed to be read by a particular officer might cause delays . Hopefully we hear back soon
Yeh that's true, but hmm my concern is I kept the notarized copy of the passport while submitting for my study permit extension application. I called the ircc agent and verified that it's not an issue but I'm concerned still.

diwash98

Sep 14, 2024
Hi everyone , i have a question should we include passport stamp page while submitting passport document (i failed to include this page i submitted first and last pages of my passport)
could anyone helpif this is needed?

samo1

Sep 11, 2024
Hi everyone , i have a question should we include passport stamp page while submitting passport document (i failed to include this page i submitted first and last pages of my passport)
could anyone helpif this is needed?
I submitted the same but they should have the information if they check our passport I guess and our previous document was already approved by ircc so hmm it should be okay I guess and if they need any information they should contact that's what I'm hoping. I hope they don't refuse, if they want any documents I can provide them.

diwash98

Sep 14, 2024
I submitted the same but they should have the information if they check our passport I guess and our previous document was already approved by ircc so hmm it should be okay I guess and if they need any information they should contact that's what I'm hoping. I hope they don't refuse, if they want any documents I can provide them.
like did you ask anyone abt this ? did the agent say its not needed? i sent a webform to them and added the correct pdf

samo1

Sep 11, 2024
like did you ask anyone abt this ? did the agent say its not needed? i sent a webform to them and added the correct pdf
I see, no I only asked the agent and they said that the notarisation is okay but yeh I'll also send a web form and you kept the stamped page too?

samo1

Sep 11, 2024
I did a mistake I sent the documents but at first when I did upload there was no space to provide the explanation so I couldn't like I though there might be a way to type in the explanation so I couldn't so I used another web form to submit. I hope it wouldn't cause any issues.