+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit (Delay) *** Resolved ***

alebreez

Nov 12, 2012
I called the call center and found out they forgot about my application or something they said we don't know what's going on you should be getting it and I checked with the automated call and it is approved within 4 hours from my call

Hey everyone,

I extended my study permit online on September 13th and I checked the processing time on CIC website. It seems that they are finish with all applications sent on or before Sep 20th yet I haven't yet received my study permit???? does it take that long on the mail?

I also checked the automated service for CIC there is no application for me on the Sep 13th I only can check the one I did a while back? Anyone knows what's going on?

Thanks in advance

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Study Permit (Delay)

We are in the same boat as you.

Spouse applied for a study permit mid September and we still have not yet heard back. On the CIC automated system we hear that the application was received sept 15th but nothing further.

It seems that they are very busy.

dan32

Oct 21, 2012

Hey guys!
I'm also waiting for mine. Can you please tell me when you receive yours? I have to send a copy of it with the application for a new TRV because I'll need it mid january.
Thanks!

dan32

Oct 21, 2012

Hey,
I applied after you, oct 10th, online. I was told I could trust the processing time they say on the website, but apparently not. But at least the date of the application they're working on is moving. When I applied it was 35 days. I was hoping to get mine till the end of this month...... :/

alebreez

Nov 12, 2012

I just called the call center and apparently they don't know what's going on the only thing I can get from them is we still process it

dan32

Oct 21, 2012
Hey alebreez,
Thanks for the reply!
What number did you call? I have one number but is a machine talking all the time. Is that this one?
I'm gonna call them, but they're still working on applications sent sept 26th or 24th.... I'll wait for another week, I think because I sent cot 10th.....
Let me know when you receive yours by mail, ok?
Thank you very much!
cheers

alebreez

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah don't call till your date is past that's what I did and they sounds like if they forget about it or something because 4 hours later I checked the phone and it was approved :)

The number I call is 18882422100 chose 1(English) 2 -> 7 -> Client ID ....

Good luck