+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit ***Confused***

RashaRahman

May 5, 2018
Upon request i submitted my passport through VFS,for study permit.Which was recived in Singapore as i’m applying from Bangladesh.
I got a mail today saying —

Dear Mr Rasha, Md Taifur Rahman

Your application has been finalised and the decision has been forwarded to the Visa Application Center (VAC).

For Bangladesh (Chittagong / Dhaka / Sylhet), the dispatch via courier service from our office to VAC usually takes three (3) to five (5) business days.

Please contact VAC for passport collection. Alternatively, you may track the application status at the VAC (VFS) website.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) [BY]

High Commission of Canada, Singapore ””””

Is this positive or degetive?
I’m really confused.Can anyone tell me what should i think of this email?
Anyone in same situation plz let me know.
TY

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Upon request i submitted my passport through VFS,for study permit.Which was recived in Singapore as i’m applying from Bangladesh.

Your application has been finalised and the decision has been forwarded to the Visa Application Center (VAC).

For Bangladesh (Chittagong / Dhaka / Sylhet), the dispatch via courier service from our office to VAC usually takes three (3) to five (5) business days.

Please contact VAC for passport collection. Alternatively, you may track the application status at the VAC (VFS) website.

Sincerely,

TY
When did you apply?

Bruni

May 7, 2018

Sincerely,

TY

Sincerely,

TY
Hey....have you applied online and then got passport submission request, if it is like that then result is positive otherwise I am not sure....hope for the best..gud luck