+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Approved BUT Medical Exam Expired

potatok

Sep 24, 2019
Hi all,

I applied last year and have already received my study permit approval. However, my medical exam is now expired. I have received an email from IRCC to do a new exam and that they will send me a new letter. Without that letter, I am not allowed to enter Canada. I have already completed the new exam and the clinic has already uploaded the result to the IRCC.

Do you know how long does it take for them to issue the new letter? Any method for me to expedite the process? Who can I contact regarding this issue? any number / email I can contact?

Thank you very much!!!

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Hi all,

I applied last year and have already received my study permit approval. However, my medical exam is now expired. I have received an email from IRCC to do a new exam and that they will send me a new letter. Without that letter, I am not allowed to enter Canada. I have already completed the new exam and the clinic has already uploaded the result to the IRCC.

Do you know how long does it take for them to issue the new letter? Any method for me to expedite the process? Who can I contact regarding this issue? any number / email I can contact?

Thank you very much!!!
it can take from 3 days to 14 days

Last edited: