+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

steeve47

Mar 14, 2013
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Could you send me your SOP? Steeve47@gmail.com

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Hey guys,
I Applied for my SDS study visa on 16th January and unfortunately got a rejection on 21st January on the grounds of Purpose of visit. The important details are down below.
X - 76%
XII - 74%
Btech Civil( 2017 Graduate) From Manipal Univesity, India - 56%
IELTS - 8.0 overall
GRE - 313 (Although not a requirement but attached to try n compensate for my Grad %)
Work experience - 2 years as a Civil Planning Engineer
Intended Course and College - Conestoga Project Management
Supplementary Documents attached for Visa - ITR, Affidavit of Support, CA certificate, Work ex docs with pay stubs.

Please suggest me the suitable course of action and how to prepare my case for refiling. Also, i have ordered CAIPS notes and they're expected to arrive in the last week of February. Should i wait for CAIPS or should i refile before getting my hands on CAIPS report?

xiaozicindy

Jan 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi bro,

Can you send me your SOP? My application has also been refused two times. Please help me. My email address is xingchi.cindy.lu@gmail.com. Thank you.

M.hassaan

Jan 30, 2020
Guys i need some expert advice related to my generic rejection reasons.
My SOP was very well defined in the eyes of mine, That i want to come back & serve my country etc.
I’ll apply for GISMA note so that i can know the exact rejection reason.
Imp details:
I’ve made the GIC $10,050.00 and paid the whole program fee $16,698 only -52$ left/debt.
IELTS: 6.5,5.5,6.5,6.0 = 6.0 overall Did not considered in SDS , I know that. But i paid everything.
Age 24
Showed experience 2.5 years in a IT field
Past education: B.com (2 years) 2017 July result announced.
Canada college: PGD 18 months Database administration.
I’ll appreciate your professional guidance for re-apply .
- Thank you
Rejection reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Ps. Please email me your SOP, Which will help me alot in overcoming these rejections. Hassaan583@gmail.com @Kr02612

Reactions: Amaka12

Rashad Hajiyev

Dec 22, 2018
Co
Hello everyone,
Congratulations,I wish you lucky in your education in Canada.
Could you please Tell us a tricky point of your statement?
It would be good for me if you sent it to my email.Rashad.hajiyev@yahoo.com

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Don't call it a study gap you were working this is what you were supposed to do after a bachelor program.....
And there are pretty cost effective universities in the areas of Winnipeg e.g uni Manitoba,uni Winnipeg, Brandon university..

Hope this helps..
Pls Damilare, when apply for the second time will LOE contain only refusal points or will it contain everything. Pls I need help.
Thank you in advance.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Pls Damilare, when apply for the second time will LOE contain only refusal points or will it contain everything. Pls I need help.
Thank you in advance.
Most people say to contain only refusal points but I'll tell you to make sure to contain all as it would definitely be a new visa officer accessing your application.

Reactions: Amaka12

Jayjariwala55

Feb 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hey man!
Can you please help me out. I got my study permit rejected twice in last three months and recently I got my tourists Visa rejected too as my whole family was planning to visit Canada and USA. I have valid tourist visa of USA.
Can you please reply me on J55jariwala@gmail.com

Pimp04

Dec 6, 2019
@Damilare ologun and @Kr02612
Please I need urgent help, I'm about to reapply just got refused on Feb 3, 2020 on the following ground:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I'm the only child and my dad is late since 1994, used my sponsor statement of account, I work also but didn't use mine, also paid $1500cad deposit.
I need help with a very strong sop to reapply.
Email: olanrewaju_opeyemi04@yahoo.com

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Guys i need some expert advice related to my generic rejection reasons.
My SOP was very well defined in the eyes of mine, That i want to come back & serve my country etc.
I’ll apply for GISMA note so that i can know the exact rejection reason.
Imp details:
I’ve made the GIC $10,050.00 and paid the whole program fee $16,698 only -52$ left/debt.
IELTS: 6.5,5.5,6.5,6.0 = 6.0 overall Did not considered in SDS , I know that. But i paid everything.
Age 24
Showed experience 2.5 years in a IT field
Past education: B.com (2 years) 2017 July result announced.
Canada college: PGD 18 months Database administration.
I’ll appreciate your professional guidance for re-apply .
- Thank you
Rejection reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Ps. Please email me your SOP, Which will help me alot in overcoming these rejections. Hassaan583@gmail.com @Kr02612
Please house how do one solve the problem of current employment situation? I dont really know what the VO wants. I have ordered for caips notes but I can't wait, I just have march.
I am hoping that someone will reply.
Thanks.

UTHM4N

Jun 8, 2019
th
Hello everyone,
Oh good. never give up. I'm a first class student in business and I have applied for diploma in HRM. I'm planning t