App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
what you think will they ask me to deffer my course agian ???

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Umm no i dont think so.. ur classes are starting from 30th july so thats ok.. they wont ask u for that..

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
I hope CHC give me visa next week as well ... too much wait yar

May 2, 2011
Thanks Afridi for your quick reply,

I am already in Canada, I am just worried about my brother. I applied for him and it is really taking long this time. When I got my visa (few years ago) the whole process finished with in 45 days (as far as I remember).

My brother's sent his passport and medicals on April 15th 2011 and his classes were starting from May 3, 2011. I guess I have to defer his semester.

I am not sure why CIC is so slow this time. It was not used to take that long.

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
@virtually present... well ya i can understand man.. and my dear he did his medical on 15april but i did my medical on 28 march and i am still waiting.. even last year my frenz got their visas in 34 and 42 days.. i really dont know wt the hell is up with them this year.. itx beyond our control man but lets hope for the best .. so where are u in canada and which course and ur brother is also comin to the same univ.. all i can say is Good luck yaar...

@Shahid... yaar i am fed up of waiting.. i hate hate hate to wait.. kasam sai mai pagal hogya ho wait kar kar k.. roz subha utho aur umeed lagao k shayd aaj shayd aaj.. subha mai koi phone karay tho galiya sunata hoo usay bcoz mje lagta hai k ye fedex waalo ke call hoge par waha koi aur hota hai aur wo fazool mai gaali suun leta hai..but khair koi nae allah k haan dair hai andher nae..esi mai hamari behtri hai...

J

jani99

Quote from: jani99 on May 10, 2011, 04:26:32 pm
Another interview of Kutta Kenney on family reunification...

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/jason-kenney-interview/16angqh2k?cpkey=cbcc2010-2903-1341-0021-145458719700%7C%7C%7C

This video shows that Kutta Kenney is against muslims and niqaab but favoring sikh turbans... He is against muslims and against Pakistan thats why we have so many issues and there seems to be nobody to come up with any solution, bcoz Canadians have re-elected them for the third time and this lucky guy (Kutta Kenney) got the opportunity to become more famous having the same seat with even more number of votes in May 2nd election. He is going to play a nasty game. I support people who have written letters to Kutta Kenney and prime minister.

I have done almost everything but still do not know the answer. I am having issues with my in laws about this processing delays, I might be filing for a divorce soon, but I will hang in here and will do everything i can to shake people up in the government.

I have tried to find answers through the following channels:

- CIC Call Centre (They cant give you the answer because your file is being processed outside Canada)
- CHC-Islamabad (Nobody answers the phone, if you get lucky somebody in the reception will answer your phone and say send email or fax)
- Islamabad email Inquiry (99.9% chances are your are going to get a generic reply that "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review" if you are within first year of your processing time)
- Emails to ministers (People have sent emails to immigration minister and prime minister, most of them get a generic reply that we are aware of the situation and your request has been forwarded to the minister's office)
- Email to MP at my local area (No Reply)
- Email to news channels (nobody really cares except Rosemary Barton @ CBC news, this video shows how she asked questions to immigration minister)
- Emails sent to High Commissioner and Deputy High Commissioner @ CHC-Islamabad (They never replied)

Facts about Canadian Immigration (cic.gc.ca) and CHC-ISlamabad (pakistan.gc.ca):

- cic.gc.ca timelines for all categories of visas as oppose to CHC-Islamabad website. They have not updated processing time pages or they are not synced. Date modified is shown at the bottom of each page of Canadian immigration websites. You can compare the Date modified and you will find out how they are playing this Game.

- CIC websites claim that the immigration process is fair and people will be notified with the status of their visas. Basically, you are screwed if you have applied for a Canadian visa @ CHC-Islamabad.

- CHC-Islamabad is taking almost 2 years to process spouse visa, but spouses from China and India are getting visas in 4 to 6 months.

- CHC-Islamabad does not touch spouse application in first year, therefore medicals and police clearance certificates expire after one year and then people have to do this again on their own expense. Things get changed in one year, people move from one place to another, its not that easy to get police clearance in Pakistan.

- CIC charges almost $1100 in advance for processing a spousal visa and unfortunately online e-cas systems shows "IN PROCESS" even if a person has got the visa stamped on his passport.

- CHC-Islamabad is taking 10 months for a worker visa and 5 months for a student visa as oppose to their mentioned timeline of student visa (9 weeks) work visa (16 weeks). First of all people have to find a job in Canada, apply for LMO which takes 6 months and then add another 10 months to get a work visa. Minister Jason Kenney should just say to my face that I don't want you in Canada. People have been waiting for student visas for 5 months and most of them have been deffer ed for the applied semester.

This is the time to wake up, we have waited enough for the new government and now we know things will get worse if we dont stand up now. We have to do whatever we can to resolve this issue at CHC-Islamabad not for few who are in this forum but for the people of Pakistan. People who apply after us should not have to go through this never ending delay. The processing time can be much faster, people will accept refusal of the visa rather than waiting for months and years and then get denied by an immigration officer. After all, your life should not be in hand of one immigration officer. We should have other chances bcoz it is our right...

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
@ Jani...yaar u made us speechless.. wt do u think what can v do???

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree which also means since Kenny got voted again means Canadians favor conservative candidate and potentially have a conservative attitude. Which also means they dont really want Muslims to come here and destroy their freedom. So I think in order to best tackle this situation all international students should take their money and study elsewhere :)

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
newtone .. it sounds good but itx very difficult man...

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
umar39 said:
guys wat abt nazia ..?did he gt he visa or ........ :p :p
Umar Nazia larka hai kya.. yaar bataya nae usnay that he is he not she... hahahah... well as far as i can think either she is sick or something or her visa is refused becoz agar visa mila hota tho laazmi forum pe batati.. shokhiya marnay ka boht shok thaa usay...

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
oops sorry my mistake...now i modified that post dude...ALLAH achi karay ga sb k sath...afridi i sent u pm plz check it out and do reply me...thanx

J

jani99

afridi2482 said:
@ Jani...yaar u made us speechless.. wt do u think what can v do???
Start calling Islamabad embassy, start writing emails to ministers...

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
guide us jaani.. where can v find the ministers email addresses or any other addresses.. u seem to hav quite some knowledge about it..

J

jani99

afridi2482 said:
guide us jaani.. where can v find the ministers email addresses or any other addresses.. u seem to hav quite some knowledge about it..
Well, I am following spouse sponsorship forum for quite a long time, people over there have been sending emails and letters to ministers and MPs. I applied for my wife last year and I am here to follow up for my brother's student visa... I suggest you to send email to immigration minister and prime minister.

immigration minister (Kutta Kenney): minister@cic.gc.ca, kennej@parl.gc.ca
Prime minister: pm@pm.gc.ca

Hope this helps...