+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application. How to upload supporting documents in online application?

Kemy89

Oct 7, 2017
Dear all,

I have been reading this forum throughout, but couldn't find a proper explanation to my question whether How to upload supporting documents such as Diploma, Transcripts, IELTS, CV, Police certificate, Birth Certificate, Employment pass, Tax assessment and etc.

Those, who've applied online and succeeded, please advise in which section exactly of the online application you uploaded mentioned documents?
The only section of online application I can think about is Letter of Explanation field. But I'm not sure about it because there is no clear explanation.
If you uploaded all supporting documents along with your Letter of Explanation, did you list all of them in your letter as a list of attachment?

I'd appreciate if anyone with successful experience can explain.

Thank you!

Kemy89

Oct 7, 2017
Submit All of them in the letter of explanation tab on the first page of the document list all of them
Thanks a lot for your advice! It's very important for me to know. Do I have to list all attached documents on the first page or I can do it at the end of the letter of Explanation?
Thanks again