+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Saudi Arabia - Fall / September 2021

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
Hi @Azizmustapha thanks once again for your response. My dad will be funding me. I will attach his employment letter in govt company here(not giving chamber of commerce certified letter since it might take time) and my Saudi Chamber of Commerce certified employmwnt letter. I’m planning on showing his account details in KSA and India.
I also paid my confirmation deposit. Will use that only for now. I will be going to Quebec. Where will you be going? We should stay in touch. I can share my details with you.
I see. I think you're almost done. I only showed the confirmation deposit as well so I think you'll be fine.

I was actually looking for a companion going to Canada but sadly, I will be studying in Toronto. I've already asked a few but no one I know is going Toronto.

Anyway, I hope your application will be approved. Good luck.

Isaacomano

Jun 20, 2019
Good day everyone, I am planning to get my study permit soon. I need help from you guys. Please can anyone help me with all the document lists required to get approval, I want to prepare in advance. I want to start my application this month or early of next month. Thanks

r100

May 13, 2021
@Azizmustapha Bro! I submitted parents indian bank account details in excess of minimum funds required(tuition fee+ 2 years living expenses) in Quebec. Now they are asking for KSA bank account statements. I hope they dont want me to maintain minimum funds there too? Parents were planning on using indian account. Worried now. What do you think.

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
@Azizmustapha Bro! I submitted parents indian bank account details in excess of minimum funds required(tuition fee+ 2 years living expenses) in Quebec. Now they are asking for KSA bank account statements. I hope they dont want me to maintain minimum funds there too? Parents were planning on using indian account. Worried now. What do you think.
Hello. Whose KSA bank account are they asking for? Yours or you parents'? Why are they asking for it and why wouldn't you want to provide it?

r100

May 13, 2021
@Azizmustapha they’re asking parents bank account. I will provide it no issues there. Thing is I want to understand why it is for? I aubmitted dads employment letter but it didnt have his salary mentioned. I guess they want to see that and bank statements to see incoming funds? Because I showed his Indian bank account statement which has minimum funds to prove financial sufficieny. Question is I dont have to show minimum funds in his Saudi bank account as well right because it isnt a small amount of money. Minimum requirement is 1 year tuition fee plus living expenses in the region that’s why. What is your opinion.

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
@Azizmustapha they’re asking parents bank account. I will provide it no issues there. Thing is I want to understand why it is for? I aubmitted dads employment letter but it didnt have his salary mentioned. I guess they want to see that and bank statements to see incoming funds? Because I showed his Indian bank account statement which has minimum funds to prove financial sufficieny. Question is I dont have to show minimum funds in his Saudi bank account as well right because it isnt a small amount of money. Minimum requirement is 1 year tuition fee plus living expenses in the region that’s why. What is your opinion.
Hi. I don't think you should overthink it. If they require it, then just provide it. I believe the visa office that's processing your application is the one in the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh. Just like mine. Maybe they couldn't verify bank documents outside of Saudi Arabia so they are looking for what's available for their checking procedures which is bank documents here in KSA only. Don't panic. It's probably not a big deal. Just submit whatever they require. :)

Oma12345

Aug 17, 2021
Good day. Anyone here who recently got their study visa from KSA for fall intake? Please how long did it take? Still waiting for mine.

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
Good day. Anyone here who recently got their study visa from KSA for fall intake? Please how long did it take? Still waiting for mine.
Hello,

I submitted my application in February and got a result and received my visa a month after.

When did you submit your application?

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
1 week ago
If you plan to travel to Canada for the fall semester, then I think you should follow up with the visa office at the Canadian embassy in Riyadh. I think you can inform them that you are trying to catch the fall semester and that's why you need the result sooner than the normal processing time.

Some classes from different schools are delivered online so maybe there is no need to rush unless you are not a 100% confident that your application will be approved and if your application has been rejected and you have already started the semester, then you'll have to be aware of the policy of your school with regards to the refunds of the payments you have made.

Good luck. :)

Oma12345

Aug 17, 2021
If you plan to travel to Canada for the fall semester, then I think you should follow up with the visa office at the Canadian embassy in Riyadh. I think you can inform them that you are trying to catch the fall semester and that's why you need the result sooner than the normal processing time.

Some classes from different schools are delivered online so maybe there is no need to rush unless you are not a 100% confident that your application will be approved and if your application has been rejected and you have already started the semester, then you'll have to be aware of the policy of your school with regards to the refunds of the payments you have made.

Good luck. :)
Thanks a lot.
Can I send them an email stating the reason why I want it sooner or do you think 1 week is too early?

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks a lot.
Can I send them an email stating the reason why I want it sooner or do you think 1 week is too early?
I don't know if 1 week is too soon but because fall semester will begin in a few weeks, I think it's better to follow up with them as soon as possible to be able to do the other tasks after, hopefully, it has been approved.

Oma12345

Aug 17, 2021
I don't know if 1 week is too soon but because fall semester will begin in a few weeks, I think it's better to follow up with them as soon as possible to be able to do the other tasks after, hopefully, it has been approved.
Thank you for the responses so far. I have sent them a mail, hopefully it has been approved. Will give you update when I receive the passport request.

Reactions: Azizmustapha

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
Please, how easy is it to apply for open work permit for someone spouse in Canada from Saudi Arabia?