+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT ADVICE

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
GUYS PLEASE I NEED ADVICE
I APPLIED FOR STUDY PERMIT FOR TWO OF MY FRIENDS THIS APRIL I WILL BE APPLYING IN MAY.
MY FRIENDS WHERE ADMITTED AT BISHOPS UNIVERSITY QUEBEC SPORTS STUDIES
THEY ARE ALL WORKING IN THE MINISTRY OF SPORTS FOR 4 YEARS.I HAVE PROOFED SUFFICIENT FUNDS 50000CAD.MY COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED TOEFL AND ENGLISH PROFICIENCY BECAUSE WE ARE CAMEROONIANS
I HAVE SHOWED LAND DOCUMENTS FOR HOME TIES AND ALSO STUDY LEAVE DOCUMENT. I HAVE APPLIED ONLINE AND WROTE A STRONG SOP.
PLEASE DO U THINK THEY WILL GIVE THEM
BE SINCERE

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
GUYS PLEASE I NEED ADVICE
I APPLIED FOR STUDY PERMIT FOR TWO OF MY FRIENDS THIS APRIL I WILL BE APPLYING IN MAY.
MY FRIENDS WHERE ADMITTED AT BISHOPS UNIVERSITY QUEBEC SPORTS STUDIES
THEY ARE ALL WORKING IN THE MINISTRY OF SPORTS FOR 4 YEARS.I HAVE PROOFED SUFFICIENT FUNDS 50000CAD.MY COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED TOEFL AND ENGLISH PROFICIENCY BECAUSE WE ARE CAMEROONIANS
I HAVE SHOWED LAND DOCUMENTS FOR HOME TIES AND ALSO STUDY LEAVE DOCUMENT. I HAVE APPLIED ONLINE AND WROTE A STRONG SOP.
PLEASE DO U THINK THEY WILL GIVE THEM
BE SINCERE

State their full academic profiles, and academic gaps

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
guys i just received a denial letter from the study permit department.saying
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
thats all please what should i do to reapply

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
if you stated that you're working, did you submit an employment letter and leave letter? and did you show your personal bank statement, and any property in your name?

sorry about your refusal

Epaphras

Apr 18, 2018
What date did you apply? Was the 59 Cad on bank statement for the two friends? Did you provide pay slips?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Was this a refusal for you or your friends? More importantly why did they not apply themselves.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
guys i just received a denial letter from the study permit department.saying
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
thats all please what should i do to reapply
Is somebody sponsoring your education or you are doing it all alone.

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
guys i have given payslips study leave and all necessary justifications.well an attourney lawyer told me that it appears my sop was not strong enough and my friend which i applied for said that his bank never placed his bank statement online .
quick question is that possible do they place bank statement online now for verification

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
guys i have given payslips study leave and all necessary justifications.well an attourney lawyer told me that it appears my sop was not strong enough and my friend which i applied for said that his bank never placed his bank statement online .
quick question is that possible do they place bank statement online now for verification
Then work really hard on your SOP. No bank would place a clients or customer confidential details online, cic can only call to verify & nothing more

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
ok thanks 'very much for your advice .i also wish to know if its necessary to medical during study permit.cus i was thinking that i will like to do my medical when i got my study permit and i am forward my documents to dakar.please any advise on that too

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Then work really hard on your SOP. No bank would place a clients or customer confidential details online, cic can only call to verify & nothing more
but is it a most that they will call cus the bank which i did my banki there they said they didnot call anything.or they only call if the sense some kinda funny activity .whats ur opinion on that. i trying to come with something but please if you have a sample sop which is strong enough please send so that i can edit it.

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
if you stated that you're working, did you submit an employment letter and leave letter? and did you show your personal bank statement, and any property in your name?

sorry about your refusal
yes sir i did show only a land certificate which i think its not enough cus i gat family back home

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
but is it a most that they will call cus the bank which i did my banki there they said they didnot call anything.or they only call if the sense some kinda funny activity .whats ur opinion on that. i trying to come with something but please if you have a sample sop which is strong enough please send so that i can edit it.
yes, that's true, cic can sometimes only call when they sense some irregularities and sometimes not call at all but in a formal traditional way in which study permit is done, they always verify if the account is authentic

its not advisable for you to edit someone's else's SOP/LOE as every applicants have different cases to address, just try to write something that really matters and connect you firm but there is no harm to use a writing sample but not to edit it

In showing good and strong home ties, you have to show social tie which is family by using birth certificate as proof etc, and economic tie which employment letter and leave letter, some other personal investment packages.

This time when reapplying, just try to improve your home tie

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
yes, that's true, cic can sometimes only call when they sense some irregularities and sometimes not call at all but in a formal traditional way in which study permit is done, they always verify if the account is authentic

its not advisable for you to edit someone's else's SOP/LOE as every applicants have different cases to address, just try to write something that really matters and connect you firm but there is no harm to use a writing sample but not to edit it

In showing good and strong home ties, you have to show social tie which is family by using birth certificate as proof etc, and economic tie which employment letter and leave letter, some other personal investment packages.

This time when reapplying, just try to improve your home tie

Hello, I can see you are Nigerian. What does gap/gaps in academic history mean?
Secondly, My family has been living in the middle east for close to a decade now. No permanent residency status here, so we really don't have strong ties here but I know i'm required to show strong ties with my home country, Nigeria. Please what evidences or documentations can I show to prove I have ties with Nigeria?