+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Abu Dhabi help needed

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
Sherry G said:
you have not shown how your parents earn money, you just showed your property, not enough. and regarding leaving canada, show some ties with ur country of residence, write about friends and family. remmember show only copies, do not send them the original papers of your property as you will only get back passports ,not documents, when and if your visa is issued!

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
Shaidul said:
I am a Bangladeshi student and i have applied from Oman to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I have got rejected for the first three reasons : You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because: (a) you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence. (b) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.
I have applied with my dad's bank statements of Oman and Bangladesh and some financial documents of some land and building in Bangladesh.The VO have returned all those bank statements of BD and one of the oman's one in which the balance wasn't converted to CAD.I have applied for diploma in Computer Network and technical Support in Seneca College.I have shown approx 13 Lakh CAD including all funds and assets

I would like someone to give me some expert advice and tell me where I went wrong and what should i have included and give me detailed information on what documents to apply with for the next time.......

PLZZZ HELP ME........
[/quote

Please would u tell m when did u send ur application to canada embassy and when did u get answer
Plz date n month
Thnk

Just brother shaidel i just ask when did u apply n when did u get ans from abu dhabi thnks

Sherry G

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
chc abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
12-1-2013
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Request
waived
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-1-2013
LANDED..........
22-1-2013
Hi sqazi I first applied on 22nd of nov, but they sent my documents back two days later, because I did not fill the family information form, and luckily I got my draft back! :eek: then i re-applied on 27th and from then on I am still waiting![flash=200,200][/flash]

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
Shaidul said:
I am a Bangladeshi student and i have applied from Oman to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I have got rejected for the first three reasons : You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because: (a) you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence. (b) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.
I have applied with my dad's bank statements of Oman and Bangladesh and some financial documents of some land and building in Bangladesh.The VO have returned all those bank statements of BD and one of the oman's one in which the balance wasn't converted to CAD.I have applied for diploma in Computer Network and technical Support in Seneca College.I have shown approx 13 Lakh CAD including all funds and assets.

I would like someone to give me some expert advice and tell me where I went wrong and what should i have included and give me detailed information on what documents to apply with for the next time.......
PLZZZ HELP ME........
please brother tell me when did u submit ur application abu dhabi canadian embassy and when did u get ur rejection please give me dates and month
thank you

eisayo

Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

IMHO, I doubt if the visa will be issued in time.
Looks like you were wrong. El7amdillah today I got informed that my visa has been approved and my passport is in transit.

Sherry G

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
chc abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
12-1-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Request
waived
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-1-2013
LANDED..........
22-1-2013
Hey esayo how did ur representative get notified about visa? Did he get a call?

eisayo

Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherry G said:
Hey esayo how did ur representative get notified about visa? Did he get a call?
They emailed him!

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eisayo said:
Looks like you were wrong. El7amdillah today I got informed that my visa has been approved and my passport is in transit.
Congrats.. which uni n program, city?

Shaidul

Dec 21, 2012
sqazi said:
please brother tell me when did u submit ur application abu dhabi canadian embassy and when did u get ur rejection please give me dates and month
thank you
I submitted my application on 8th November 2012 and got my passport and the refusal letter back with some financial related documents which i applied with on 18th December 2012.

Sherry G

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
chc abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
12-1-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Request
waived
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-1-2013
LANDED..........
22-1-2013
shaidul how much money did you show?

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
have you got visa finally?

eisayo

Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NadiaSamir said:
It means it took 3 months for you to get visa.
No it took me 4 weeks and I've been in Canada for almost 3 months now

eisayo

Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hafm said:
Where are you originally from Eisayo?
I'm a Kuwaiti who was born and lived my whole life in UAE