+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study mismatch

ping

Dec 5, 2012
Hi
I posted that about Foundation course.I want to ask experts that i want to study graphics design or 3d animation which's requirments is just english In high school according to the Collage website.,But i completed my high school in ARTS which have English subject .

Dear experts Doing of Foundation course in Art in media Fundmentals will not be Study mismatch from Visa office ?Because if you look at my previuos study which is in ARTS group with English subject

My previous study
10 th medical science ( My father forced me to become a doctor | But i d' want to become doctor . :'(
12 th ARTS ( with enlish subject

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
Brother,

it seems you're just too confused with the career path you want for yourself.

10 th medical science ( My father forced me to become a doctor | But i d' want to become doctor . - Does this means you couldn't become doctor though you wanted too !!

12 th ARTS ( with enlish subject - did you take any creative subject like paintaing, fine arts etc. ? Having English as a subject of studies in 10th or 12th doesn't make too much of a difference as irrespective you have to appears for an IELTS test.

so don't really know what's confusing you ?

ping

Dec 5, 2012
Now neeraj1985 you tell me what to do .Please really complety confused .I don't know that i will get visa or not ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

ping

Dec 5, 2012
neeraj1985 thats y i am going to apply Art Fundamentals one-year certificate program for my career .Because i like Desinging animation etc

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
ping said:
neeraj1985 thats y i am going to apply Art Fundamentals one-year certificate program for my career .Because i like Desinging animation etc
why not do a course in ur own country like a diploma and then go to canada for higher studies? from ur 10th and 12 it seems u dont have a clear idea. if u do a diploma in graphic design etc ..its ur future invest in it..put efforts make the right decision.....dont just think u want to go to canada and once u get ur visa ur set..its not that simple......this is just my opinion