+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students who have applied through CANAM CONSULTANTS

Jparul

Jul 19, 2013
Hi guys I want to ask you about canam consultancy,anyone of you have done their processing through this consultancy,what is the success rate and how much do they charge,what documents do they prepare for us and do we benefit from them,please sugggest

Jparul

Jul 19, 2013
Still not decided,how much do they charge and how do they help us in our visa,please share with me.what course are u applying and what is ur qualification,which college and ielts given or not

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
LANDED..........
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
hey i am from canam consultancy.. they just charge 2000 rs thts it.. n if u go for ielts class that is different but..but personally they charge 2000 only...success rate is good..but no consultancy can guarantee ur visa so its upto u..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Jparul said:
Hi guys I want to ask you about canam consultancy,anyone of you have done their processing through this consultancy,what is the success rate and how much do they charge,what documents do they prepare for us and do we benefit from them,please sugggest
try to avoid consultancies as they suggest u colleges and courses for which they get commission from colleges in the process many people get course mismatch

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jparul said:
In the first place, why should consultancy be charging any money at all? They get huge commissions from colleges from the tuition fee you pay. Many consultancies offer this service for free (as they know they would be making huge bucks from tuition fee commissions).

Secondly, yeah why to contact a consultancy at all? all the information one needs is available online. Which college, which program, how to apply, when to apply, what documents required, etc etc.

Please do your own research on programs basis your profile, past studies and work experience if any.