+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

students who got visa after masters please reply

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Hi Sonali,

I had a Masters degree from Mumbai and I was approved for a diploma course for the May 2016 intake. Please make sure you make a strong SOP and you should be through. Cheers!
Hlo i also have mba but correspondence
10th and 12th 72%
My profile is bba 69.7%
mba finance 61.2%
Nd applied for fin planning nd wealth mgt. I have written strong sop from my side. I included points the subject i already in masters and bachelors related wd new course and also the job oppurtunities after completion of course in india. Why canada why the college lambton. My fair intention going behind canada. All this I included.
Pls advice me will it suitable for approving a visa.

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
10th and 12th 72%
My profile is bba 69.7%
mba finance 61.2%
Nd applied for fin planning nd wealth mgt. I have written strong sop from my side. I included points the subject i studied in masters and bachelors related wd new course and also the job oppurtunities after completion of course in india. Why canada why the college lambton. My fair intention going behind canada. All this I included.

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
10th and 12th 72%
My profile is bba 69.7%
mba finance 61.2%
Nd applied for fin planning nd wealth mgt. I have written strong sop from my side. I included points the subject i already in masters and bachelors related wd new course and also the job oppurtunities after completion of course in india. Why canada why the college lambton. My fair intention going behind canada. All this I included.
As long as you have explained this, you should be good. Thanks.

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
My ielts bands are ov 7
Hope to get visa
Is my sop strong? Wht do u think?
Pls advice me is it sufficient to convince vo.?
Pls suggest me some more points if u know to add in sop.
I haven't looked at your SOP, so I can't really comment on that. However your IELTS scores look good.

Although I am not an expert in writing SOP, here are a few pointers that I had used and I think may be helpful for you:

- Start with a brief introduction of your academic background as well as work experience in the first paragraph

- Give a short progression of your professional growth. Also explain your roles & responsibilities, highlight achievements if any.

- Why you are considering to pursue further education at this stage of your life. Also why have you chosen to study in Canada and the college that you have applied.

- Explain how the program is relevant to your previous work experience and how it will help you to progress in your profession. You can write about a few courses that you will take in the program and connect it with your past work experience/future goals

- Goals after you complete the program, make sure your goals are in sync to the work experience. Write about the career prospects that you will have in India post the completion of the course

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Th
I haven't looked at your SOP, so I can't really comment on that. However your IELTS scores look good.

Although I am not an expert in writing SOP, here are a few pointers that I had used and I think may be helpful for you:

- Start with a brief introduction of your academic background as well as work experience in the first paragraph

- Give a short progression of your professional growth. Also explain your roles & responsibilities, highlight achievements if any.

- Why you are considering to pursue further education at this stage of your life. Also why have you chosen to study in Canada and the college that you have applied.

- Explain how the program is relevant to your previous work experience and how it will help you to progress in your profession. You can write about a few courses that you will take in the program and connect it with your past work experience/future goals

- Goals after you complete the program, make sure your goals are in sync to the work experience. Write about the career prospects that you will have in India post the completion of the course
Thanks alot dear for writing such helpful points.
I am hoping i will get the visa too..
Thanks alot.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
What is the ideal length of SOP ?

In the application checklist, I didn't see that SOP is required or mentioned anywhere. Where do we place or in which order do we put this in the application file ?

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
What is the ideal length of SOP ?

In the application checklist, I didn't see that SOP is required or mentioned anywhere. Where do we place or in which order do we put this in the application file ?
It should be not more thn 1 page...and m not sure in which order the sop is placed.. ask ur agent if u are consultng some1.