+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Because almost everyone got their visa
Many are still waiting, they even got extensions

Wherein in my case, my application was rejected on 22nd August with generic reasons, and i reapplied on 25th August

First time i got response in 22 days

This time it'll take lesser hopefully

I've even sent web forms

I have extension too

So , hopes still alive

Hmk17

Aug 28, 2019
Many are still waiting, they even got extensions

Wherein in my case, my application was rejected on 22nd August with generic reasons, and i reapplied on 25th August

First time i got response in 22 days

This time it'll take lesser hopefully

I've even sent web forms

I have extension too

So , hopes still alive
Yes true, i applied on 6th july and deferred my admission for jan intake

Suhwayla

Aug 29, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
Hi, did u applied online?

confused_123

Sep 8, 2019
Hey Guys,
I finally recieved my PPR Today for September Intake.
My Timeline:-
Applied: 1 August
PPR: 8th September
I have applied from Oman and have come to know from my local VFS that it will take 10 days for passport stamping but I do not have that much time as I have got an extension only till 17th September and my classes have already started. Is it possible to go to the Abu Dhabi embassy directly to submit passport or is there any other faster way?
Thanks

Reactions: Simranbrar147

SDSstudent

Aug 26, 2019
Hey Guys,
I have applied from Oman and have come to know from my local VFS that it will take 10 days for passport stamping but I do not have that much time as I have got an extension only till 17th September and my classes have already started. Is it possible to go to the Abu Dhabi embassy directly to submit passport or is there any other faster way?
Thanks
Congratz, I am afraid that you need to call the Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy right away if you want to figure it out. Do it ASAP. Good luck.

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hey Guys,
Thanks
Congrats