+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

iamamar11

Jul 18, 2019
Bro it’s not like that. The processing time shown on the website is for the general category and the processing time for the sds application can be found on the sds pdf which is 20 days
Right but if you read it carefully they have mentioned that most of sds application are processed within 20 calendar days, not All sds application. so it's better to wait for 28 days before raising any kind of request.

Reactions: _bash12

_bash12

Jul 22, 2019
Right but if you read it carefully they have mentioned that most of sds application are processed within 20 calendar days, not All sds application. so it's better to wait for 28 days before raising any kind of request.
Okay thanks! I guess i'll have to decide between the two!

Reactions: iamamar11

Deep2411

Jul 23, 2019
I applied my file online on 12 june
Submited my biometric on 4 july
Yesterday on 22 july i got email from delhi immigration regarding student acknowledgment letter
Can anyone tell me that how many days more i have to wait

iamamar11

Jul 18, 2019
My timeline for SDS filing
Applied 5 july
Biometric instructions letter 6 july
Biometric done 8 july

no further update till now

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
Yeah bro I agree with you but the processing mentioned on the official site is for the general category

Reactions: _bash12

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
bro i did my medicals before visa application i gave my biometrics on 8th july after that nothing
So.... You did upfront Medical and submitted it along with your application?
But between medical and biometric which one did you did first, and the one u
You submitted along with your application