+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

ffm9622

Jul 19, 2019
Non-SDS General Category Paper Application, linked online later

My timeline:

Eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Biometrics: 21-Jun-19
IRCC received application : 25-Jun-19
Acknowledgement letter 1st: 5-Jul-19
Medical passed: July 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Acknowledgement letter 2nd: 19-Jul-19
Background : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please anyone can advise how long until i get an answer:

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Non-SDS General Category Paper Application, linked online later

My timeline:

Eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Biometrics: 21-Jun-19
IRCC received application : 25-Jun-19
Acknowledgement letter 1st: 5-Jul-19
Medical passed: July 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Acknowledgement letter 2nd: 19-Jul-19
Background : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please anyone can advise how long until i get an answer:
Did you apply with upfront medical or you were requested medical? Because the thing with upfront medical is that you don't get to know much but when you are requested medical, you can kind of get the feel that they are progressing your application somewhat....

ffm9622

Jul 19, 2019
Did you apply with upfront medical or you were requested medical? Because the thing with upfront medical is that you don't get to know much but when you are requested medical, you can kind of get the feel that they are progressing your application somewhat....
Upfront medical

Reactions: Hassan7601