+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Pl. clarify that I received stamp visa and visa letter and biometric letter for Sept. 19 intake Montreal QC today through consultant. Now consultant say pl. wait for booking of Air Ticket . They send email copy of all these documents for confirmation and said wait for seat confirmed. Offer letter was received in 15 April and after CAQ application was filed on 22th May. If there is possibility for no seat available.
You mean the college seat?

simar4211

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Pl. clarify that I received stamp visa and visa letter and biometric letter for Sept. 19 intake Montreal QC today through consultant. Now consultant say pl. wait for booking of Air Ticket . They send email copy of all these documents for confirmation and said wait for seat confirmed. Offer letter was received in 15 April and after CAQ application was filed on 22th May. If there is possibility for no seat available.
im in same boat, i m waiting for visa, but ysterday college sent me letter that once u get visa tell us, we will seee if seat availble or go for nxt intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
You mean the college seat?
I think college issue offer letter to every application. Quota of available seats may be less and after final decision they fill the seats accordingly. Whether consultants may have reserve seats for their applicants.

Reactions: Msbrar

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hi..I submitted my file on 10th july
biometric letter on 12
biometric submitted on 15 july and updated on same day in account.
Online status is Background check is in progress?

what does it mean ? and how long it will take to process the application?

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
So according to u if anyone gets correspondence letter and waits for sometime it means it's rejection... What if one hasn't got correspondence letter but only got his medicals cleared....... Is it positive or negative??
Im not saying that its not positive but they always send rejection or approval after bio so it can be delay tooo

Reactions: Msbrar

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
Any news / progress ? Anyone ?
☔ rain start in Rajasthan it’s news,but decision pending nearly 50 days has gone .under sds online.apply on25 May biometric gave on 31 May .still not update in my gckey account

Reactions: ndse2

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
☔ rain start in Rajasthan it’s news,but decision pending nearly 50 days has gone .under sds online.apply on25 May biometric gave on 31 May .still not update in my gckey account
Your case start from 31st may the dateof your biometrics. I received email yesterday passport today and other letter i.e. visa approval bio. confirmation and my application bio start from 24 th May. wait for 2days you will receive the decision.

Reactions: Msbrar and ndse2