+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Peterlanguila

Jun 5, 2019
The officer probably have this thought on your case: "if he is in costa rica temporarily and now he want to go study in canada instead of returning to his own home country. How can i trust this applicant to return to his home country after his visa expires."
i think if you return to your home country and apply there you will have a better chance, because you proven to the officer that you will return home after years.
Also for the other reason, the family in Canada part, can you elaborate? Do you have a lot of familes in Canada
Thanks for the feedback dude.
I don't have any family members in Canada. I don't know why the official stated that.

Ashwin01

Jul 10, 2019
I applied through consultancy and I have no idea about medical and biometrics pass or something else.,... And iam also not sure about what will happen after passport request.... I'll let u know once done...... But guys from this threat assisted me a lot through frustration and need for help.. Thanks a lot guys...

Yours faithfully,
Ashwin Subramanian

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
4 months is too much I understand but in this forum I have seen people who waited for 7 months and got their visa also.... Instances exist
man this is stressful. i am under pressure because of this long processing. if i would knew that canadian vo's takes more time than they stated in their website i would never applied to canada. what can i do now? the answer is nothing.

Reactions: Msbrar

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Just a query, online regular lodge. submitted my furtherance medical result on July 9, them my status changed to Medical Passed last July 10. Still no update since, but eligibility review has already started.

Will I make it on time for Sept intake?
Expected

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
I applied through consultancy and I have no idea about medical and biometrics pass or something else.,... And iam also not sure about what will happen after passport request.... I'll let u know once done...... But guys from this threat assisted me a lot through frustration and need for help.. Thanks a lot guys...

Yours faithfully,
Ashwin Subramanian
Date of

Rmoh0490

Jul 16, 2019
Hi everyone!
I applied for university category (university of Western Ontario) visa online on the 25th..biometrics updated on 28th of june!

Since then there has been no update in the account.

I have to present the visa to the University by 16th August otherwise I would be withdrawn from the program
Will I be able to get a decision by then considering the current processing time?
Thanks

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Hi everyone!
I applied for university category (university of Western Ontario) visa online on the 25th..biometrics updated on 28th of june!

Since then there has been no update in the account.

I have to present the visa to the University by 16th August otherwise I would be withdrawn from the program
Will I be able to get a decision by then considering the current processing time?
Thanks
I received PPR after 51th day
Pl. calculate. Your timeline pl.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
man this is stressful. i am under pressure because of this long processing. if i would knew that canadian vo's takes more time than they stated in their website i would never applied to canada. what can i do now? the answer is nothing.

Once u take step there's no way looking back, u have already applied and I presume u submitted webforums.... If u haven't yet received reply it's not ur fault.... Just wait for the reply no matter what.... U will get it one or the other day... Fingers crossed

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Just a query, online regular lodge. submitted my furtherance medical result on July 9, them my status changed to Medical Passed last July 10. Still no update since, but eligibility review has already started.

Will I make it on time for Sept intake?
How do you know if your eligibility review has started or not? Thanks!

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Guys finally got ma passport request... Applied on June 19
Biometrics on June 27
Medical on May 28
Passport request on July 16
Thanks a lot fir support and advise....
Hope all of u get ur visa successfully
Al d best buddies

Where are you applying from? SDS or non-SDS? paper or online?

I applied on June 18th from US but no updates since then.
Anw, Congrats!!!