+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENTS FOR HUMBER GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT JAN 2011

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
@dope

Wht will be the situation if the visa is rejected? In that situation, will humber refund the full fees?

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
srirampv84 said:
@ dope

Wht will be the situation if the visa is rejected? In that situation, will humber refund the full fees?

yes,if visa got rejected then they will give full refund excluding application fee. student who got rejection have to send embassy original papers on what basis there visa has been rejected then only one can get full refund

Soulrider

Jan 7, 2011
Re-books for HUMBER GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT JAN 2011

Yeah i have to totally agree with Ajoy K on this one...You definitely have to keep sufficient money aside for the text books..I am now in my second semester of the Global Business Management Program at Humber and Welcome all January intake students for 2011.

I know how you'll must be feeling - new place, new expenses, new culture etc. , but trust me, with time everything will fall in place.
The main reason I'm writing is that I know how the expenses get a lot and I too was shocked when I got to know the price of text books for GBM + tax = 760 dollars + tax. I had to try hard for two weeks without a book, before I managed to get 4 neatly copied text books for 38$ each and 2 original at a total price of 110$ in total for both.

I was lucky and managed it for 260$, all the books, which ws huge savings. I would've photocopied the other two books too, but unfortunately the Professors made a problem and you have to be careful depending on the person teaching you.
ANyways, I do have my books now, so if you'll want to but it pls tell me and i cn pass it to u. Do let me know before I pass it onto someone else in collg. All my notes, quizzes, projects etc u cn take for free as i'll be throwing them out anyways..Do let me know....my number is 647-882-7996
Take care and regards ;D

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
the first year fees for global business management for international students is $12,200 CAD is that right?
wots the fees for 2nd year? does it remain the same or less?