+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENTS FOR HUMBER GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT JAN 2011

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi can all the people applying for humber global business management for jan 2011 give there intro here and also share there progress with the visa part!! it will help fellow students

I have received my acceptance for jan 11 and i have IELTS band 7. I am waiting for education loan approval through HDFC, will apply at Delhi consulate under SPP

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
@addictive mate

I hope early next month i will apply...
U tell where are u based and by when do u plan to apply??

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
but i've applied for the january intake in thompson river university on 1st oct

meNew1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
hi sehdev.Me too humber-global business management...flyin on 26th of dec want to ask u acouple of questions...

Ajoy.K

Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi... meNew1

I have a cousin who is going to humber for global buisness management in the jan intake..i am in seneca for the sep 2010 intake.
About your living & stuff, for her i have applied in the residence. If you want to live off campus i suggest you search from india only...use google to get rental listings in the area & then check how far they are from your coll in goggle maps. Call them up & then confirm of you like the snaps & the place (Dont hesitate to leave voicemails) Trust me, you will be coming here in winter & you wouldn't want to be travelling or walking for too long. For rent on average i think you can expect to pay between $400-500 CAD EVERY MONTH...for a room for yourself. If you willing to share with more guys it will go down. But take my advice dont put more no of people than there are rooms in a place, it can get quite irritating.
Living expense varies from person to person..it will increase if you have expensive tastes & like to enjoy life....can to brought down to the bare minimum if you are one of the really sensible kinds (Read overly studious). But on top of the rent expect at least $200-300 for groceries, $ 100 for your T.T.C pass (Travelling) & another $200-300 for other rubbish like partyin etc. This is after the initial investment on winter wear, winter shoes etc.
Ohh...be prepared to spend for your books & stationery, if you can get second hand stuff great, otherwise.. at least $800-1000 Cad for this every sem.

meNew1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
hey dopeboy...did u get the money refund bro?I have heard that u can get amount minus 500 dollors refunded

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
meNew1 said:
hey dopeboy...did u get the money refund bro?I have heard that u can get amount minus 500 dollors refunded
i didnt get it yet mate they are not willing to give a full refund just 50% of it

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
srirampv84 said:
dope boys

U applied for jan na and why u r asking for a refund? r u changing the college?

ya mate i'm changing my college