+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

vignesh arulmani

May 19, 2019
Hi
I completed my Bleacher degree in game art and design with 45 % in 2016. But I got best project award and good work experience. I complete my high school with 65% .
I got offer letter from Canadian college for UG diploma in game design at Ontario and paid first term fees and deposit. I paid GIC .
Showed enough fund and had IT statement for 2016 to 2018.
I got over all 6 in IELTS. S 6.5, L 6 and R & W 5.5.
I have a good SOP why I choose this program.
I applied for student visa in general thought online.

Is it good for visa application.

vignesh arulmani

May 19, 2019
Share your sop
STATEMENT OF EXPLANATION

I, Vignesh Arulmani, fascinated by animation and visual effects in video games since childhood,it was always my dream to venture into the exciting field of Game Design and 3D animation.This keen interest in Game Design and animation prompted me to choose my undergraduatewith Communication Design specializing in Game Arts and Design as my major. I had a first brake through during my second year of my undergraduate. My team and I made an Hygiene Ecosystem (for reference, please visit this link - http://vikivignesh22.wixsite.com/viki/game), which was organized and lead by me. This game console, based on the Volkswagen Theory, was already developed in many countries, but this is new to my college as well as in my city. At the end of the year, my team and I got a best project award and it was published in local magazines. Soon after my bachelors I started my career in the field of Gaming. And soon I realized that Gaming is one of the largest segments of the entertainment industry and is considered the hottest profession widely across the world. And to get a cutting edge in this industry I must upgrade myself in an international level. So I decided to pursue Game – Design
from Conestoga College.

In this course I really expect to teach me the production work, Industrial knowledge and workflow. Precisely this two-year diploma program is designed for the students to enhance their education and skills to meet the growing demand for game developers. This program contains modules like game workflow, programming language, game art, level design, 3D simulations which will meet the demands of a cutting-edge Game Designer. This course provides an internship with a game company which is exactly what I’m looking for to apply my knowledge and develop my skills in enterprise level platform. After I graduate from this program, it will really help to enhance technology and improve my skill set and knowledge more than what I have now. As India is growing as a global startup hub, this program would help in fulfilling my dreams to start my own game studio and get new investors to develop my Eco-friendly game. Especially to do something for society and this project will help to reduce pollution in India and that’s a main reason why I still stick to this project. The enchanting ambience and excellent faculty attracted me to Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning. They have a strong academic reputation and its programs are designed in
such a way that students can get theoretical and practical knowledge that they require
efficiently. Canada is blessed with splendid opportunities for learning new technologies and it is one the main reason to choose Canada. To study in this sublime atmosphere will help me to elevate my potential. Besides, the all-inclusive cosmopolitan culture with emphasis on equality is the hallmark of Canadian culture.

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Well
1st There are grammatical mistakes
2nd elaborate more about how you will develop eco friendly game and how Indian market is best for you
Not the whole process but a quick summary would do the work
3rd I think you should cut down a little about your gaming console
4th try to score good in ielts
But this is my prespective
You should wait and hear more on this forum
Good luck:)

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
STATEMENT OF EXPLANATION

I, Vignesh Arulmani, fascinated by animation and visual effects in video games since childhood,it was always my dream to venture into the exciting field of Game Design and 3D animation.This keen interest in Game Design and animation prompted me to choose my undergraduatewith Communication Design specializing in Game Arts and Design as my major. I had a first brake through during my second year of my undergraduate. My team and I made an Hygiene Ecosystem (for reference, please visit this link - http://vikivignesh22.wixsite.com/viki/game), which was organized and lead by me. This game console, based on the Volkswagen Theory, was already developed in many countries, but this is new to my college as well as in my city. At the end of the year, my team and I got a best project award and it was published in local magazines. Soon after my bachelors I started my career in the field of Gaming. And soon I realized that Gaming is one of the largest segments of the entertainment industry and is considered the hottest profession widely across the world. And to get a cutting edge in this industry I must upgrade myself in an international level. So I decided to pursue Game – Design
from Conestoga College.

In this course I really expect to teach me the production work, Industrial knowledge and workflow. Precisely this two-year diploma program is designed for the students to enhance their education and skills to meet the growing demand for game developers. This program contains modules like game workflow, programming language, game art, level design, 3D simulations which will meet the demands of a cutting-edge Game Designer. This course provides an internship with a game company which is exactly what I’m looking for to apply my knowledge and develop my skills in enterprise level platform. After I graduate from this program, it will really help to enhance technology and improve my skill set and knowledge more than what I have now. As India is growing as a global startup hub, this program would help in fulfilling my dreams to start my own game studio and get new investors to develop my Eco-friendly game. Especially to do something for society and this project will help to reduce pollution in India and that’s a main reason why I still stick to this project. The enchanting ambience and excellent faculty attracted me to Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning. They have a strong academic reputation and its programs are designed in
such a way that students can get theoretical and practical knowledge that they require
efficiently. Canada is blessed with splendid opportunities for learning new technologies and it is one the main reason to choose Canada. To study in this sublime atmosphere will help me to elevate my potential. Besides, the all-inclusive cosmopolitan culture with emphasis on equality is the hallmark of Canadian culture.
no mention of family ties, economic ties, IELTS, academic strengths, job prospects after completion of studies, travel history.

Reactions: Mjk43891