+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

Inder grewal

Oct 30, 2016
Hey! In 2014 I had applied for an Australian tourist visa but it got rejected due to lack of documentation and funds and now I'm applying for Canada student visa. I have got an offer letter from centennial college so what are my chances to get the visa. I have already paid the fees please revert asap

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Inder grewal said:
Hey! In 2014 I had applied for an Australian tourist visa but it got rejected due to lack of documentation and funds and now I'm applying for Canada student visa. I have got an offer letter from centennial college so what are my chances to get the visa. I have already paid the fees please revert asap
you need to share more information for anyone to feedback such as current qualifications, IELTs language scores , proposed course and whether you think you can support the funding of approx 25-30k CDN per year. Not sure why you would have paid any fees apart from application fee before you got approval but never mind.

Being rejected for an Australian tourist visa dont think is relevant in any decision for a Canadian study permit.

Inder grewal

Oct 30, 2016
Bs65 said:
you need to share more information for anyone to feedback such as current qualifications, IELTs language scores , proposed course and whether you think you can support the funding of approx 25-30k CDN per year. Not sure why you would have paid any fees apart from application fee before you got approval but never mind.

Being rejected for an Australian tourist visa dont think is relevant in any decision for a Canadian study permit.
I have completed my bachelors of accounting and finance and got 65% with an A grade overall. I have got 65% in both Xth as well as in XII and in ielts I have got 6.5 overall and after completing my graduation I started applying for the course of strategic management-accounting and I got the offer letter from centennial college 2 weeks back. I have paid my college fees as well as deposited money in GIC account. And now I'm waiting to file for the visa

itman62

Dec 20, 2012
I was conditionally admitted for MSc Internetworking in University of Alberta started on September 2015.
CIC issued student visa for me and also work visa for my husband for two years which we never used because of the admission requirement.
This year I was able to get another admission from Dalhousie University, and they have accepted me for the next fall intake in MEng Internetworking begins on September 2017.
I was wondering if I need to apply for visa extension, or I have to apply for a new study permit with my new admission.