+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa with my spouse

vatsala

Dec 17, 2017
AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
Hi I am Vatsala. i am from India. presently i am preparing ielts exam for studying Onario in Canada. i choose advance diploma networking course.
my problem is that i am confused about my spouse. my spouse is my husband.
my planning is going to Canada in next 2018 September intake.
so please guide me.
how we can go to Canada to sept 2018?
How many bands required in ielts?
what is the qualification required to my spouse?

lisasmithsal

Jan 1, 2018
hey Vatsala,
If you want to go to CANADA to study advanced diploma in some specific course, then first of all u have you have to start preparing for IELTS Academics. You should get minimum 6.5 bands in all section. For that, you need a proper and effective IELTS coaching. It will properly give the finishing touch to crack your IELTS test. There are some visa providers also who provide and manage your visa process by their own. It will be easy for you then to get your spoucs visa. For your spouse visa there are some basic requirement.
The basic spouse visa requirements are strong financial background, genuine citizen, relevant educational category ( if applying under work permit ), able to prove relationship with the student in Canada. It takes approximately 2-3 weeks for processing the visa application which includes application submission, verification of documentation and interview to make a final decision.