+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa with Family

Saif87

Jan 4, 2022
Dear Members,

Hope this finds you well,

I got an excepting letter from Constega University Diploma 1 year,

I need your advice regarding applying for a student visa, can I apply with my family (wife and two children), or is the chance of rejecting is high ?

I check the conditions and it is all applicable to me.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Saif87

Jan 4, 2022
thanks, Marwanch for your reply, do you think because of nationality they will refuse ?

what if I apply for myself first then apply for my family will this be a good step? I want to minimize the chance of rejection.

the financial situation is good it is more than what they required on the website around 20k$.

thanks

Marwanch

Feb 16, 2022
Nationalite is not the problem
In my opinion if you want to stay in canada after study .its good to apply for your family also . Because the process will take a long time

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks, Marwanch for your reply, do you think because of nationality they will refuse ?

what if I apply for myself first then apply for my family will this be a good step? I want to minimize the chance of rejection.

the financial situation is good it is more than what they required on the website around 20k$.

thanks
The fact that you are only taking a 1 year college diploma usually ma,es or harder to get approved versus advanced degrees like masters of PhD. Extra amount needed is only stated from Quebec. 20k may not be enough. The whole application will be evaluated. Given that you haven’t received a study permit yet you still have a long journey. If you would never study of your family could accompany you I would apply together. If you would study without your family I would suggest applying alone first.

Saif87

Jan 4, 2022
thanks for your replying I'm working to increase the 20K because I want to go with my family. my youngest son is less than 2 years old and unfortunately, I can't send them back to our home country cause it is not safe and not stable. I know the chances of applying alone are high but I will not be at peace of mind to study well or to achieve good results while I'm consistent worry about my family. that's why I will try and apply with my family and hopefully, I will get the visa together with them. All that I can do now is to make my file stronger and cover all the required documents.

thanks again for your reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks for your replying I'm working to increase the 20K because I want to go with my family. my youngest son is less than 2 years old and unfortunately, I can't send them back to our home country cause it is not safe and not stable. I know the chances of applying alone are high but I will not be at peace of mind to study well or to achieve good results while I'm consistent worry about my family. that's why I will try and apply with my family and hopefully, I will get the visa together with them. All that I can do now is to make my file stronger and cover all the required documents.

thanks again for your reply
If you come from an unstable region getting a study permit for a 1 year college diploma may be very difficult. What is your work and education history?

Saif87

Jan 4, 2022
I'm working as a Network Engineer my experience is around 9 years, I have a bachelor's in Computer Sciences.

Fabian_Kittle

Oct 3, 2022
Dear Members,

Hope this finds you well,

I got an excepting letter from Constega University Diploma 1 year,

I need your advice regarding applying for a student visa, can I apply with my family (wife and two children), or is the chance of rejecting is high ?

I check the conditions and it is all applicable to me.

Thanks in advance for your support.
I wanted to take a moment to discuss the topic of going to college and share my thoughts on the challenges and advantages it brings. As someone who recently graduated, I understand firsthand the difficulties associated with pursuing higher education. From the demanding coursework to the late-night study sessions, college can be a real test of dedication and perseverance. That being said, the benefits of a college education are immense. College offers a unique opportunity for personal growth, expanding your knowledge, and honing critical thinking skills. It provides a platform for exploring diverse subjects, engaging with professors and peers, and building a strong foundation for your future career. When it comes to academic integrity, I cannot stress enough the importance of submitting original work. Plagiarism can have serious consequences and compromise your academic journey. To ensure the authenticity of your writing, I highly recommend using a reliable plagiarism-checker tool like "fixgerald." You can find this useful tool at https://fixgerald.com/plagiarism-checker-for-website. By using "fixgerald," you can easily identify any unintentional instances of plagiarism and ensure the originality of your work. In conclusion, while the path to a college degree may be challenging, the rewards are worth it. Remember to maintain academic honesty by utilizing tools like "fixgerald" to check your work for plagiarism.
Thank you for sharing!