+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA REJECTION

Mandip945

Dec 6, 2018
Hello
I got accepted in Concordia University Montreal.
I have 75.6 in Bachelor and IELTS score of 7.

I am doing a job as Production Engineer and My working Industry wrote a letter that he was there since the establishment of Factory and as the industry need expanded , he need to study his Master and we will provide the job when he will come to Home.

I have never travel to any other country which needs VISA expect India which is VISA free country from Nepal. I did my Bachelor in India.

But VO denied my Visa as

Seeing my language requirement, Travel History and personal attachment and Ties to Home Country , VO is not convince that I will leave Canada .

Can you help me with actual reason of rejection and how can I improve for the SOP as I am trying to apply again for Sep 2019 Intake ?
#TIA

King.bill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello

I am doing a job as Production Engineer and My working Industry wrote a letter that he was there since the establishment of Factory and as the industry need expanded , he need to study his Master and we will provide the job when he will come to Home.

I have never travel to any other country which needs VISA expect India which is VISA free country from Nepal. I did my Bachelor in India.

But VO denied my Visa as

Seeing my language requirement, Travel History and personal attachment and Ties to Home Country , VO is not convince that I will leave Canada .

Can you help me with actual reason of rejection and how can I improve for the SOP as I am trying to apply again for Sep 2019 Intake ?
#TIA
What's your bachelor's degree in? What program did you apply for?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello

But VO denied my Visa as

#TIA
Order CAIPS to know the exact reason. These are generic reasons and difficult to make much out of it.

Make a strong SOP redressing the refusal reasons.

All the best

Reactions: rogelcorral

Mandip945

Dec 6, 2018
Order CAIPS to know the exact reason. These are generic reasons and difficult to make much out of it.

Make a strong SOP redressing the refusal reasons.

All the best
Thank You
I have ordered my CAIPS.
But travel history for student and language requirement for IELTS 7 is quite awkward to explain .