Student visa rejection

harshl

Nov 18, 2017
Hello,
I got rejection on 7th nov. Here, I post details of academics
1) 10-81%
2)diploma (mech)- 53% no backlog
3)degree (mech) -7.8 cgpa no backlog
4)IELTS 6.5 Overall (R 7.5/L 6.5/S 5.5/W 5.5)
I have applied under non spp category and choose MBA(I got acceptance letter from University).
Visa officer mention that I will not leave canada after my study and purpose of visit. Also mentioned under other reason that academic performance,language ability,propose study,travel history and home tie.

Why my application was rejected because my friend had overall 6 band and 5.5 band in writing and speaking.also academic is poor though he was selected.

harshl

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for your quick reply. I show 10 lacs more than my course fee. I don't know exactly about home tie.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Thanks for your quick reply. I show 10 lacs more than my course fee. I don't know exactly about home tie.
1. Your IELTs score of 5.5. in speaking and writing is probably the main reason, VO felt you probably would be able to handle Masters. Apply for GCMS notes if you want a fuller explanation.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello,
I got rejection on 7th nov. Here, I post details of academics
1) 10-81%
2)diploma (mech)- 53% no backlog
3)degree (mech) -7.8 cgpa no backlog
4)IELTS 6.5 Overall (R 7.5/L 6.5/S 5.5/W 5.5)
I have applied under non spp category and choose MBA(I got acceptance letter from University).
Visa officer mention that I will not leave canada after my study and purpose of visit. Also mentioned under other reason that academic performance,language ability,propose study,travel history and home tie.

Why my application was rejected because my friend had overall 6 band and 5.5 band in writing and speaking.also academic is poor though he was selected.
you should caips notes. from what i see it's because of your ielts score. i dont think academic is a big issue. It's other factors that caused the rejection.

harshl

Nov 18, 2017
Hi

1. Your IELTs score of 5.5. in speaking and writing is probably the main reason, VO felt you probably would be able to handle Masters. Apply for GCMS notes if you want a fuller explanation.
If I change my selected course and reapply with this IELTS score then is it any chance for success?

Naa888

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
How many weeks does it take to process a rejected study permit again.As in am applying for the second time so how many weeks would it take to process it

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
How many weeks does it take to process a rejected study permit again.As in am applying for the second time so how many weeks would it take to process it
It would take the same. there is no separate processing timeline for reapplications

alexmanuel200

Jun 15, 2017
Bro, getting Canada study permit is a lucky thing no matter whether your acadamics is good or bad but here the reason for your rejection might be Ielts score. I got 5.5 in speaking in the first attempt and got 7 on the second one then I applied for the study permit. Even though my acadamics are very bad ( 55% in degree) with God's grace I got visa for 2018 intake