+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refussal

Farhan patel

Feb 9, 2017
Dear sir/mam
My student visa application was refused on the following ground:
1: I have not satisfied that I would leave Canada at the end of my stay. In reaching this decision they consider several factors including my purpose of visit.
2: upon complete review of my application, previous academic and employment history and reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, they are not satisfied I will actively pursue the purpose program of study.
I plan to reapply what do I do to convince them this time?
you must share your profile first

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
That was a very impressive SoP from my perspective. Any update on what happened to you next would be appreciated.

mskarenfaye

Mar 4, 2019
Dear sir/mam
My student visa application was refused on the following ground:
1: I have not satisfied that I would leave Canada at the end of my stay. In reaching this decision they consider several factors including my purpose of visit.
2: upon complete review of my application, previous academic and employment history and reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, they are not satisfied I will actively pursue the purpose program of study.
I plan to reapply what do I do to convince them this time?[/QUOTE

Hi. Id like to ask before u got your results, did u undergo medical exam? Or they already made the decision before medical?