+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refused- Advice needed ASAP... WINTER INTAKE

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
After finishing your higher studies the general consensus is that you must go back to your country of residence since student visa is a non immigrant visa. Instead of going back to Iran, you are going to another place, another country etc It means that you may have other plans other than your PHD studies etc So they think that you might immigrate in Canada in the end. Hence, you were refused based on your purpose of visit and your previous travel history has simply double confirmed it. You never went to Iran, never worked there and never gained some working experience there etc

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
After finishing your higher studies the general consensus is that you must go back to your country of residence since student visa is a non immigrant visa. Instead of going back to Iran, you are going to another place, another country etc It means that you may have other plans other than your PHD studies etc So they think that you might immigrate in Canada in the end. Hence, you were refused based on your purpose of visit and your previous travel history has simply double confirmed it. You never went to Iran, never worked there and never gained some working experience there etc
Thank you for the reply. The thing is I returned to my country after my master degree. I was there for 1 month and again back to Malaysia. The reason of coming back to Malaysia was :
1- We do not have Canada embassy in Iran to apply.( According to Canada embassy visa, foreign students with valid Malaysia student visa can apply in Canada embassy in Singapore )
2- I have applied for the police report and it takes time from 1-2 months in Malaysia. they need it.

Sher Singh

Oct 27, 2012
KINDLY ADVICE AND SUGGEST.....
SHER SINGH HERE.....

I have Done MBA in Distance Mode.....
Got 6 band in Ielts not less then 5.5.....
Applied in Mohawk college for IBM Course.....
I transferd my full tution fee and and have 10 lac Education Loan.....
But i got refusal as Not satisfied i will leave Canada.....Purpose of Visit......
Should i try again under NON-SPP with same profile....
Is there having chances of visa under Non-SPP program....
Any other documents should attach.....

luckymain

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
L,W,R-5.5 S-7 overall 6.0
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-12
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
i have overall 6 nd 5.5 in three module 7 in speakng
i dont think there is any prob if u have minimum 5.5 in every module
i got offer letter and going to pay my fee aftr 5 to 10 days
jisda lagna 6 band te lag jana dont worry buddy jst chill
best of luck just apply
whats ur profile

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am84pm said:
Hello folks,
I have applied for a student visa one month ago and few days ago I received a letter from Canada embassy that my application is refused. there is only one reason which the officer mentions about it and that caused to reject my application.

This is the copy of the exact paragraph:
"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1- Your travel history.
2- Purpose of visit.

"
Okay, I just give a brief about my status. I have been accepted from a public university in Canada in the level of PhD in my related field plus I have got scholarship from the university. My father is my sponsor and he has shown a good bank account statement. I have also shown three property which are for my father that 2 of them are residential and 1 of them is about his business.Moreover I have got three portion of a residential apartment in my country under my name. With this explanation I just want to show you that there is no problem with the money matters at all.
I studied in a university that has few branches around the world. So I went to London campus for 7 months and came back again to the main campus. However I had 3 years valid visa but I just used 7 months. I am from Iran and have been studying in Malaysia for around 7 years. If I intended to stay in a country and do not come back to my country, I would have stayed there and never come back.since the UK accepts refuge or some other kind of stuff, it was easier for me to stay there if my intention was that but study. Now this is my problem. I think I explained everything. I wrote a study plan as well which shows that I will come back to my country after completion of my studies. My father also wrote a letter and said he will make sure I will return beck to my country after my study completed.
just one more thing I would like to share with you is, they didn't send me back my original documents like bank statements, property documents, police report and etc. They just sent my university offer letter.
Canada embassy in Malaysia does not issue visa! hence I sent my application to the Singapore.

my other question is if I want to reapply for student visa, shall I get new documents? cause I have now UCI number which is given by the Canada embassy. May I just send the new study plan and few other new solutions which will be given by you guys with the new application and new processing fees? Cause I DO NOT have the original translation any more and if I want to get them again, it takes 3 weeks from now.

I feel the only reason that could caused for my rejection was my study plan. Please feel free to correct me or advice me on how may I reapply and get the visa. I really appreciate your kind assistance.
cheers guys
Hello. Did your previous education matched with your PhD study plan??