+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refused- Advice needed ASAP... WINTER INTAKE

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,
I have applied for a student visa one month ago and few days ago I received a letter from Canada embassy that my application is refused. there is only one reason which the officer mentions about it and that caused to reject my application.

This is the copy of the exact paragraph:
"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1- Your travel history.
2- Purpose of visit.

"
Okay, I just give a brief about my status. I have been accepted from a public university in Canada in the level of PhD in my related field plus I have got scholarship from the university. My father is my sponsor and he has shown a good bank account statement. I have also shown three property which are for my father that 2 of them are residential and 1 of them is about his business.Moreover I have got three portion of a residential apartment in my country under my name. With this explanation I just want to show you that there is no problem with the money matters at all.
I studied in a university that has few branches around the world. So I went to London campus for 7 months and came back again to the main campus. However I had 3 years valid visa but I just used 7 months. I am from Iran and have been studying in Malaysia for around 7 years. If I intended to stay in a country and do not come back to my country, I would have stayed there and never come back.since the UK accepts refuge or some other kind of stuff, it was easier for me to stay there if my intention was that but study. Now this is my problem. I think I explained everything. I wrote a study plan as well which shows that I will come back to my country after completion of my studies. My father also wrote a letter and said he will make sure I will return beck to my country after my study completed.
just one more thing I would like to share with you is, they didn't send me back my original documents like bank statements, property documents, police report and etc. They just sent my university offer letter.
Canada embassy in Malaysia does not issue visa! hence I sent my application to the Singapore.

my other question is if I want to reapply for student visa, shall I get new documents? cause I have now UCI number which is given by the Canada embassy. May I just send the new study plan and few other new solutions which will be given by you guys with the new application and new processing fees? Cause I DO NOT have the original translation any more and if I want to get them again, it takes 3 weeks from now.

I feel the only reason that could caused for my rejection was my study plan. Please feel free to correct me or advice me on how may I reapply and get the visa. I really appreciate your kind assistance.
cheers guys

vvik777

Oct 25, 2012
Re: student visa refused

helllo friend ..
i m new here..
need ur help..
i hd appiled for candaian study visa on 18/10/2012 n today i got a message dat ma "" Passport received at OC Chandigarh OC on 25/10/2012."" could help me wat it means...???? i m vry nervous nw...!!!

thejfever

Sep 1, 2012

vvik777 said:
helllo friend ..
i m new here..
need ur help..
i hd appiled for candaian study visa on 18/10/2012 n today i got a message dat ma "" Passport received at OC Chandigarh OC on 25/10/2012."" could help me wat it means...???? i m vry nervous nw...!!!
It means you have to go and collect it. You wont know the decision until you open the sealed envelope. All the best!

rockers2012

May 8, 2012

@ am84pm - Apply for your CAIP notes as soon as possible. It would clear up a lot of guesswork about your case.

Take your time , prepare your case carefully and then apply. No need to be in a rush.

thejfever

Sep 1, 2012

rockers2012 said:
@ am84pm - Apply for your CAIP notes as soon as possible. It would clear up a lot of guesswork about your case.

Take your time , prepare your case carefully and then apply. No need to be in a rush.
What is CAIP??

And vvik- I guess its OC - Office of Consulate... not sure though..

vvik777

Oct 25, 2012

hmmm... ok bro...!!! tnx u sooo much for ur warm wishes...

n one more thng....!!! do u thnk file processed in just a week has higher successful rate of getting visa..????

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

rockers2012 said:

Thank you very much for the reply. What is the meaning of CAIP notes? How would I get this CAIP note and from whom?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
www.caipsnotes.com
www.caips.ca

In a layman's terms, CAIPS are your detailed refusal reasons no more general statements like travel history or purpose of visit. You will come to know exactly why does visa officer think if u have a problem with your travel history? Stuff like that.

Good luck

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
I was just reading up on UCI number etc.

Have you been refused twice in the past , I mean, you get your UCI number on your second try , is this true?? I mean, it is a kind of universal client number that will track record of each and every application that will be lodged in the future.

what was the refusal reason for ur first try?

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
I was just reading up on UCI number etc.

Have you been refused twice in the past , I mean, you get your UCI number on your second try , is this true?? I mean, it is a kind of universal client number that will track record of each and every application that will be lodged in the future.

what was the refusal reason for ur first try?
I just refused once and I have only one UCI number. This means I have only applied once as well. The main reason is : Officer is not satisfied that I will leave the Canada in the end of my study, He has reached this point of decision by considering these factors:
1- travel history
2- pupose of visit

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
first of all, you need to confirm directly from the embassy by email if you need to send those docs again. You never got them back again. Wait for their reply and see if you need to arrange those docs again or not.

Yes, I think it is okay to write your UCI number. etc but I am not sure if they can pull up all your previous docs based on it. You had better consult the embassy directly by email for that.

All the best

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
first of all, you need to confirm directly from the embassy by email if you need to send those docs again. You never got them back again. Wait for their reply and see if you need to arrange those docs again or not.

Yes, I think it is okay to write your UCI number. etc but I am not sure if they can pull up all your previous docs based on it. You had better consult the embassy directly by email for that.

All the best
Thank you very much for your reply mate. Do you have any idea about those reasons which I have mentioned above for my rejection?
I have my PhD offer letter, scholarship,etc. Why they say purpose of visit? If you read the first post in this thread you know what I'm talking about.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
okay. what were you studying in UK? What were your studying in Malaysia? what is your complete academic profile from high school till to date?

If you are originally from Iran, what is your status in Malaysia?

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
okay. what were you studying in UK? What were your studying in Malaysia? what is your complete academic profile from high school till to date?

If you are originally from Iran, what is your status in Malaysia?
I studied in a university that has few branches around the world. I'm originally from Iran and 7 years ago I came to Malaysia for my degree studies. I'v been studying computer science. After my first semester of my degree studies, I went to UK branch and continue my semester 2 over there(same course,same university but different country). then after 1 semester I came back to Malaysia again and continue my semester 3,4,5,6 in Malaysia. I could have stayed at the UK till end of my studies but I missed my friends and I came back to Malaysia. I had student UK visa till end of my studies and could stay there if I wanted to. then after my degree finished, I start my masters in another well known university n Malaysia. and now I'm done with my masters. I'm still under student visa but my studies is finished here. it's end of my visa. I got 5 more months for visa expiry.
My degree: Bachelor of (Hons) in computer science and information technology
my master: Master of science in computer science and entrepreneurship
my future PhD: Ph.D in computer science