+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refusal

dani783

Aug 6, 2008
Hello everyone,

sadly my visa has been refused 2 day on the following grounds mentioned by the visa officer at canadian high commission

1- Not satisfied that i would depart from canada after completing your proposed studies as i dont have sufficient ties to pakistan to ensure my return.
2- Considering my employmentand academic history and the availability of similar programs of study in pakistan, i am not satisfied that your sole purpose for going to canada is to further my education.

Can anybody give me advice as to how can i satisfy the visa officer that i will come back, as that is my intention. But how do i prove my intention to the visa officer??? I really dont know what to do. I really want to apply again for a study visa but i dont know how to make the visa officer think differently about my situation( that i will return to pak after i finish my studies, as thats my intention).
How can i prove this point to the visa officer .????
both point 1 and 2 are related to each other , as not having any ties to pakistan means i wont return back.
All my parents live with me in pakistan , what are ties do they want me to have in pakistan????

Please help!!! should i reapply

dani783

Aug 6, 2008
Hello!

I submitted following documents

1. Application form
2. Valid Passport
3. IELTS Result(5.5 band)
4. Embassy fee.
5. All educational Transcripts
6. Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)
7. Admission Letter from Dawson College.
8. Father Bank statement 70,000 $
9. Affidavits

I submitted all documents mentioned on document cheklist.
Pls help me should i reapply?

dani783

Aug 6, 2008
I got admission in Dawson College, Montreal Quebec in a 3 years degree programme(undergraduate programme) Computer Science Technology(420.A0)

I selected that course due to following points that we do not have in BCS degree in Pakistan

1. Analysis of Software in depth
2. Design of software
3. Create the software to implement the solution
4. Test the software
5. Document the software

and most impotant 6 programming labs per week

hussain402

Jul 20, 2008
Dani if you are sure your can prove them your ties with pakistan and also prove them that this course is not available in pakistan then you can apply again. But with these documents they simply going reply same.

Hey did they ask you to do ur medical before rejecting?

do tell me please,

regards

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
no he didnt got the medical call....

he applied on 8 July and he got a call from visa officer tht his Police certificate is missing he told visa officer tht he will send it with his medicals ... and waited for his medical to come for 20 dayz then he asked me i told him tht his applicaiton is not complete they wont send a medical until u send him the police certificate then on 29 july he send his police certificate.... and i belive it was too late to process his application thts y they return it....

Dani u shld apply earlier and complete application and try to keep away frm consultant ... its ur consultant u have no answer wat to do when visa officer ask u abt police certificate......

hussain402

Jul 20, 2008
Well as far as i Know my one Friend applied on 25th july and got Medical call on 5th August. well may be applying late result's in refusal if thats the case Dani can apply again for January semester what u say farhan?

by the way farhan u got your visa? or still waiting?

take care

funky_aty

Aug 10, 2008
hello friends..!
I am Atif Iqbal before applying for Canada i was reading your threads so i got 2 no tht u guyz haf gud xperience well so i thot 2 ask u guyz sum question i hope u will reply me...
I am applying soon for january semester from Vision Consultants Lawyer rite now i m havin a prep for IELTS and will INSHALLAH try 2 get 6.5 Band coz working hard on it so as far as now my edu nd spons consern
My MAMU is in Canada he waz askin 2 sponser me so wat do ya think wud it be +tive and he will approx show 20 to 25 millions is it fine nd my edu is Intermediate of Commerce in "E" and Matriculation of Comp Sc in "C" my age is 22 nd wud be 23 in December so shud i apply for Diploma in Accounts or summfin else and i m married so wud it help me and afta visa wud my wife cud come thea easily? i hope u guyz got everythng wat i mean too ask tht wat u guyz thnk will ths stufs help and now the last nd important thnk i will not return afta be thea so wat precautions i haf 2 take...?

I hope u guyz will help me as soon as possible...!

04el82

I don't know why your visa has been refused these ass hole officers are like that they only see if there is no signature or something missing they will delay ur application and refused it.

I guess no need to provide bank statement just pay fees to university for 2-3 semester in advance get a letter from them. If you won't get visa write direct to university I am having this problem.

They will write back to embassy that is really matter, when you apply again for study permit brother make sure your application is filled correctly.

ravneetbrar

Aug 28, 2008
hi,

Dont apply for study permit ,just get permanent residency through AEO faster.Its my personal experience dont put yourself in hard time