+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa refusal

CAMIN8

Oct 9, 2015
my name is camin cohen from israel im 22 years old,work 6 months already as a ground attendant in ELAL ISRAELI AIR LIENS .
my commom in law partner is 29 years old and hes a chef that works at a restaurant.

i got student visa refusal for centannial college in Toronto for hotel management and tourism resort.
i provied them 50000$ CAD
for 1 year its 25$ after living
(and my commom in law partner got refusal beacuse of me)from the next reasons:

you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada at the end of your stay.in reaching this decision i considered several factors,including:
*purpose of visit
*current employmet sitution
*employment prospects in country of residence

and recently i got a scholarship of 5000$ for centanniel college,my program is hotel managmant and resort.
i want to reapply for the same semester that starts in this january.
but i dont know what to do,a lot of pepole telling me that is almost impossible to get study permit from israel to candada.
i dont know what doucoments i can show to the officer that i will come back to my country.
help pls.

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
Camin, first of all don't worry CIC is rejecting everyone these days irrespective of their country of origin. In order to show them you'd return back, show them any fixed assets/ property in your name in Israel. Also, tell them clearly that your partner is a chef, and after your diploma you both plan to expand your hotel/tourism etc work and hence your diploma would be highly useful.
let me know if you have any other questions

hameed afridi

Nov 11, 2015
Hi, I got my refusal for study visa I will need a little If should reapply or not.
VO stated that im not satisfied that you will leave by the end of your stay.
Only Purpose of visit was marked on refusal letter.
I chose diploma in Security investigation and Protection with & bands. I did A levels in 2012 in Bio, Physics, Chemistry and Urdu. I did job from 2012 till 2015 which is somehow related to my chosen Diploma.
I applied for sept intake then they asked me to send them january acceptance by the end of sept which I provided shortly but they refused in november. It took them 5 months to decide that i wont leave canada. shoud I reply?