+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa from Pakistan

prisonmike511

Jan 29, 2024
Hello, I applied for a PGD in project managment and got accepted in sherdian college, i got my biometrics done on the 3rd January 2024 and passed my medical exam on 9th January 2024. Review of eligibility and background check is under progress. Any updates how long does it take for passport request, i have heard people havent recieved their passport request since 4 months.

Last edited:

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello, I applied for a PGD in project managment and got accepted in sherdian college, i got my biometrics done on the 3rd January 2024 and passed my medical exam on 9th January 2024. Review of eligibility and background check is under progress. Any updates how long does it take for passport request, i have heard people havent recieved their passport request since 4 months.
For Pakistan, it will take long due to enhanced security check. On other hand, your application may be changed back to eligibility due to cap and attestation letter requirement

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

There is a good chance that your application may be put on hold until the provinces figure out their provincial attestation system and you discover whether you have received provincial attestation. Realistically you may only be able to start in Sept 2024 since provinces may only start assessing which students get a provincial attestation in March

Reactions: Simba112

shubhambhargava01

Dec 24, 2023
Has your medical been updated? I have given my Biometrics on 02nd Jan and still waiting. My medical is not updated till now

Apr 12, 2023
Aslamualikum can you tell me about the procedure and how to apply and how to deal it with. JazakAllah

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ohh sorry I didn’t follow or get your point now i am going to end my bachelor’s in next four months with 3 CGPA and now theres any possibility for further to move there .
You are posting on a thread about study permits. So haven’t graduated, have no work experience, no LMIA then you aren’t moving here.