+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Student Visa from Bangladesh)Decision has been dispatched - Experts PLS help

hridoy928

Jul 18, 2017
I applied for Temporary Resident Visa(Student Visa) from Dhaka Bangladesh about couple weeks ago. Today I have tracked my application, and saw the following

Visa application, tracking ID No XYZ Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 18/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will receive a SMS & Email notification when your decision envelope arrives at the Canada Visa application center where your application was submitted.

Could anyone please let me know what is it referring to. Does it mean, my application got refused? I haven't got any email yet. So I can't exactly tell if the mailed letter got Refusal Letter or Medical Request. If my application has been refused, why can't I see APPLICATION HAS BEEN REFUSED on tracking information.

Please help if you have experienced the same

Reactions: dreamy2536

Sopperfect

Jun 29, 2017
Have you linked your profile on CIC then you can see your result there. Let us know what was the outcome. All the best!
I applied for Temporary Resident Visa(Student Visa) from Dhaka Bangladesh about couple weeks ago. Today I have tracked my application, and saw the following

Visa application, tracking ID No XYZ Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 18/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will receive a SMS & Email notification when your decision envelope arrives at the Canada Visa application center where your application was submitted.

Could anyone please let me know what is it referring to. Does it mean, my application got refused? I haven't got any email yet. So I can't exactly tell if the mailed letter got Refusal Letter or Medical Request. If my application has been refused, why can't I see APPLICATION HAS BEEN REFUSED on tracking information.

Please help if you have experienced the same