+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa delay

sahiti

Jul 24, 2024
Hi, were you able to register the application tracker?
I tried creating it, but even after entering all correct information, seeing this error:

• Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

bingobilona

Jul 15, 2024
Hi guys, Iam from India.I applied for study visa on June 28th and had my biometrics on July 3rd. My medicals are updated on July 9th. After that there was no update. But when I loggged back into my application in the past 10 days, I saw Application/Profile Update as status but there was no update on checking in. Till when should I wait before raising any web form. Now the processing time is 4 weeks
in my case, I have two applications in process (student and visiting), does this cause a delay? shall i withdraw the visiting one?

bingobilona

Jul 15, 2024
Why are you applied visitor visa while applying study visa? Any specific reason?
they didn’t happen around the same time. I applied for the visitor to visit a relative back in May (still in BC). However, in July i applied for a study permit for January 2025 semester (also in BC). I’m afraid the former is acting like a dead weight on my priority (study permit application). Do you suggest withdrawing the visiting one??

bingobilona

Jul 15, 2024
I tried creating it, but even after entering all correct information, seeing this error:

• Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Same here, i think the tracker isn’t made for study permits. Only few applications.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Same here, i think the tracker isn’t made for study permits. Only few applications.
The tracker is not working at the moment. Nobody knows why. Study permits from India have a very large range in processing times from weeks to months. Sending a webform will do nothing but waste resources. Posted processing times are just estimates and often not met.

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
Hey! I extended my study permit in Canada but applied for a TRV from India. I submitted my application on the 10th of May and have no updates other than confirmation of my application submission. On the tracker, it shows that my biometrics are completed, my eligibility and medical exam have not started yet (I won't need a medical exam), and my background check is being processed. The processing time says 51 days, but its been 78 days since I applied :( Please let me know if you receive any updates! Thanks!