+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa application To Islamabad, Urgent help needed

Farheen

Apr 6, 2014
I am going to apply in Islamabad for student Visa for this September session, Can any one please tell what would be the last day to apply for Visa? Can i apply on 1st July? Because my admission letter is delayed.
Another thing, I got exemption from submitting IELTS score due to my previous education in English. But i have got IELTS score of 6.0 and university requirement is 6.5. Shall i submit IELTS score with Visa application, will it increase chances or leave a negative impression?
Your help will be highly appreciated.

MonBec

Jun 4, 2014
MONTREAL
Category........
Visa Office......
HONG KONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't submit anything that they don't ask for.

MonBec

Jun 4, 2014
MONTREAL
Category........
Visa Office......
HONG KONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check your processing time for that specific office.

cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

looks like it takes 11 week... it's not too late. but you might want to speed up your process a bit.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Farheen said:
I am going to apply in Islamabad for student Visa for this September session, Can any one please tell what would be the last day to apply for Visa? Can i apply on 1st July? Because my admission letter is delayed.
Another thing, I got exemption from submitting IELTS score due to my previous education in English. But i have got IELTS score of 6.0 and university requirement is 6.5. Shall i submit IELTS score with Visa application, will it increase chances or leave a negative impression?
Your help will be highly appreciated.
It's never too late. Go ahead and apply.
Also, 6 band in IELTS is not that much bad. I would recommend you to attach its result card with your application so that they can't raise any point on your English Proficiency.

It is just to support your VISA application and has no connection with your letter of acceptance from your institute as they have already exempted you from this.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Giving whats required is a better option.

more docs is more chances for vo to catch u lol

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Farheen said:
Have you guys seen any one applying for Visa and getting it without IELTS?
u should add it, 6 is fine... for Pakistani students IELTS is strongly recommended... if u go to submit ur application at VAC they will provide u a checklist in which it is strongly recommended so u better attach it.. since the average time is 11 weeks and I have seen many students getting via in 60 to 70 days I think there won't be a problem... july first week will be fine,, but one thing is sometimes student who apply close to their classes end up deferring their admission...

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
carthymc9 said:
I think you can't submit without IELTS score 6.5 but you can try.

:'(
One can submit VISA application without IELTS but it is highly recommended to submit it along.
6 band is fine and its result card should be send with VISA application.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
I am also having the same issue that I cant apply before 1st july and I want to apply for this sept intake :(

Farheen

Apr 6, 2014
Usman & Sharjeel,
Can you please recommend which way is better to apply, Paper based or online? And if in case its Online, then i would be scanning everything and uploading it? How would i send my Passport to them?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Farheen said:
Usman & Sharjeel,
Can you please recommend which way is better to apply, Paper based or online? And if in case its Online, then i would be scanning everything and uploading it? How would i send my Passport to them?
I suggest paper based at VAC,, for ur second question yes.,, and for third they ask for passport and u send to particular address