+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Application Sent Back

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys...I applied for study permit on 25th April 2019 and on 6th May I received biometrics validity letter.On 9th May I received a letter from Vfs stating that 'Your processed passport has been dispatched...'When I went for it today I found that they sent my full application back witjo

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys...I applied for study permit on 25th April 2019 and on 6th May I received biometrics validity letter.On 9th May I received a letter from Vfs stating that 'Your processed passport has been dispatched...'When I went for it today I found that they sent my full application back witjo
If you sent a paper application, and they have sent the entire application back, then you have made some mistake and not given all the documents required.

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I realized everything is there and in order.Is like they remained with a copy of my passport,LOA and study plan.I linked my account online...

princerulez

Apr 30, 2019
Cheak the last column when you login to cic, whats appears your final decision status..is it showing aproved or yet pending for aproval..

princerulez

Apr 30, 2019
Ok then you need to wait .because its under process..you will recieve status in that final column as visa aproved send passport for the rest process..

princerulez

Apr 30, 2019
Thy mite have uploaded your file online.and returned your paper file back to you.. talking about passport they will mail you to submit it when visa is aproved.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Although applications before 30th April would be processed normally. It doesn't look like they have rejected your application. I would suggest either waiting till something happens in your application, or send a webform asking what happened.

Its quite possible that your application reached them after April 30th even though you submitted it on the 25th of April, and they have gone ahead and uploaded your stuff online as a courtesy. Which would explain why they returned your stuff back, since its all centralized now.