+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit + Dependent Minor Child

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
i am sorry for the late reply. my layer applied for me. since i applied for visitor visa and it rejected and i went for layer help.

Aug 25, 2022
Hello All,

I am currently in Canada with Work Permit and my husband and six year daughter in India. My husband has valid Open work permit and vaccinated. My daughter is not having a visa now. We have applied for a study permit for her last month..Does any ones knows what is the possibility to approve my daughter's study permit soon ?.

Thanks in advance
Rose
Hi Rose, Hope that by now your daughter visa is approved. I have a quick question and need your kind input
Me and wife have open work permit status in Canada and are currently in Canada. Our daughter is in India, and she is five years old. I would like to know what option I should choose for the question
Are you a spouse, common-law partner or child of certain skilled worker or of certain full time international student that has or will have status in Canada? <Yes | No>
Only spouses or common-law partners of certain skilled workers or full time international students may qualify for an open Work Permit or Study Permit.
To qualify, your spouse or common-law partner must have a valid work authorization for at least 6 months at NOC 0, A or B or a student authorization at post secondary level and be studying full time.
A work authorization is granted with a work permit. A student authorization is granted with a Study Permit.

Thank you.

Aug 25, 2022
Dear Firends,

I have a quick question and need your kind input. Me and wife have open work permit status in Canada and are currently in Canada. Our daughter is in India, and she is five years old. I would like to know what option I should choose for the question
Are you a spouse, common-law partner or child of certain skilled worker or of certain full time international student that has or will have status in Canada? <Yes | No>
Only spouses or common-law partners of certain skilled workers or full time international students may qualify for an open Work Permit or Study Permit.
To qualify, your spouse or common-law partner must have a valid work authorization for at least 6 months at NOC 0, A or B or a student authorization at post secondary level and be studying full time.
A work authorization is granted with a work permit. A student authorization is granted with a Study Permit.

Thank you.