Aug 3, 2024
Bahamas
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
AOR Received.
31-08-2024
Good day just creating a thread for those that have not received any update after two weeks of getting AOR.

In most normal cases recently I've seen person get medical and Biometric request two weeks or at the same time as getting an aor and the more rare cases I'm seeing person get it a month or two after.

I got AOR on 31st August and haven't received any new updates. On my tracker the latest update is August 8th where they acknowledge reciving all the relevant documents etc while my wife tracker as sponsor latest update Is Sept 19th where her eligibility as a sponsor has began being assess.

I'm looking for us who are in this situation to share our timeline to better help support and give hope to others who find themselves in similar situations and feel concerned when they see others that applied around them are processing day by day.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good day just creating a thread for those that have not received any update after two weeks of getting AOR.

In most normal cases recently I've seen person get medical and Biometric request two weeks or at the same time as getting an aor and the more rare cases I'm seeing person get it a month or two after.

I got AOR on 31st August and haven't received any new updates. On my tracker the latest update is August 8th where they acknowledge reciving all the relevant documents etc while my wife tracker as sponsor latest update Is Sept 19th where her eligibility as a sponsor has began being assess.

I'm looking for us who are in this situation to share our timeline to better help support and give hope to others who find themselves in similar situations and feel concerned when they see others that applied around them are processing day by day.
That actually fast or typical processing time. Goal is to process most application within 10 months so there will be long periods where you don’t see progress.

Josh242

Star Member
Aug 3, 2024
Bahamas
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
AOR Received.
31-08-2024
That actually fast or typical processing time. Goal is to process most application within 10 months so there will be long periods where you don’t see progress.
Lol it's hard to say it's fast yet since haven't gotten anything as yet. But this is just so person can provide information and it will be easier for us in the future to narrow down the common factor that reaults in persons who get bil immediately after aor and those who have to wait months. As we all know it's hard to really understand how the system works and they aren't very transparent in explaining it

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Lol it's hard to say it's fast yet since haven't gotten anything as yet. But this is just so person can provide information and it will be easier for us in the future to narrow down the common factor that reaults in persons who get bil immediately after aor and those who have to wait months. As we all know it's hard to really understand how the system works and they aren't very transparent in explaining it
You got AOR so not nothing. Have you already done biometrics in the last 10 years? IRCC is fairly transparent but can not give an exact timeline since it depends on so many factors. There are targets but targets are not always met.

Reactions: Josh242

Josh242

Star Member
Aug 3, 2024
Bahamas
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
AOR Received.
31-08-2024
You got AOR so not nothing. Have you already done biometrics in the last 10 years? IRCC is fairly transparent but can not give an exact timeline since it depends on so many factors. There are targets but targets are not always met.
haven't done bio as yet and I agree

Josh242

Star Member
Aug 3, 2024
Bahamas
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
AOR Received.
31-08-2024
Is your application inland or Outland ? And sometimes tou don’t get an AOR.. I’ve seen some cases people receive everything except AOR. Make sure your checking sponsor and your email. Junk and all .
Outland I check all emails and all spam mail along with tracker and gckey still the same

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is your application inland or Outland ? And sometimes tou don’t get an AOR.. I’ve seen some cases people receive everything except AOR. Make sure your checking sponsor and your email. Junk and all .
Everyone gets AOR they just don’t recognize that the email is AOR since it isn’t clearly indicated as AOR.