+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck in middle of nowhere

Sep 24, 2024
Hey everyone,

I'm in desperate need to understand what to do from here on...

Long story short, I entered Canada to protect myself and my family couple of years ago.

Now IRCC needs my UAE police report and I'm getting rejected everytime I applied.

To authorize someone to go and check, they need my Power of Attorney.

For that to be issued, my Emi ID needs to be valid which isn't, expired in 2023.

Now they asking for Passport which I don't have and can't get it when requested.

How on earth can I proceed further with such obstacles, if anyone knows the way out or show me a direction, it will be much appreciated!

Thank you.

mafghan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2022
Hey everyone,

I'm in desperate need to understand what to do from here on...

Long story short, I entered Canada to protect myself and my family couple of years ago.

Now IRCC needs my UAE police report and I'm getting rejected everytime I applied.

To authorize someone to go and check, they need my Power of Attorney.

For that to be issued, my Emi ID needs to be valid which isn't, expired in 2023.

Now they asking for Passport which I don't have and can't get it when requested.

How on earth can I proceed further with such obstacles, if anyone knows the way out or show me a direction, it will be much appreciated!

Thank you.
Do you mean your Dubai Police Clearance Certificate is rejected?

Did you apply on this website?

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/goodconductcertificate?firstView=true