+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck in Criminality Check

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,

I am looking for advise from people who were or are currently stuck in Criminality, or from anyone who can advise what to do in this situation.

My AOR is July 9 2018, My criminality (according to MP) was started on July 16th (Just 7 days after AOR) and since that day there is no movement. My current status is Eligability passed, Criminality in progress, Security not initiated.

I am FST-IN applicant and I live in Canada since June 2015, when i applied I only submitted one pcc for me and one for my wife, these were both from our home country.

I've ordered GCMS notes on Jan 25th 2019 (not received yet, but not sure if there will be any detailed information about criminality checks). I called/contacted MP few times for update, but nothing else than the above status or "everything is good with your application" etc. from Agents.

Would raising CSE or e-mailing ottawa do any good? Maybe I should get Canadian PCC and upload it somehow?

If you could kindly advise that would be great.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
what is the current status now? any change?

GodsChild1

Jun 23, 2019
Same here.. i applied through SINP it's been stuck on Criminality check for so long now...
Mp says Security passed . Criminality in process. I am currently out of stairs, drained, depressed , sad and often sick from panic attacks I cant do anything with my life. Am a single 27yrs old lady and I feel stuck and sad as I am not able to support my self or family back home financially.

Online account says estimated completion was Feb 10th 2019 . Jult 2019 makes 2 years since applying for this. I cant volunteer when out of status I guess.

Any advice how I can stay sane through this tough time? What can you do when you are out of status... can u volunteer etc.

Pls help

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Any update on any of your applications? I applied May 2017 and I#m still stuck in criminality check. Mp calls back they say they can't do anything to speed it up. I feel you guys pain, I feel like a prisoner sometimes. I don't have any criminal records so I Can't see why it's taking over 2 years. Now I have to pay money to apply for another BOWP again

Reactions: Tejinderdoad

GodsChild1

Jun 23, 2019
Any update on any of your applications? I applied May 2017 and I#m still stuck in criminality check. Mp calls back they say they can't do anything to speed it up. I feel you guys pain, I feel like a prisoner sometimes. I don't have any criminal records so I Can't see why it's taking over 2 years. Now I have to pay money to apply for another BOWP again

Nothing yet... Aug 2019.. makes me 2years plus 1month waiting for PR... so sad

GodsChild1

Jun 23, 2019

How do u keep up... are u out of status? How do u cope...

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
How do u keep up... are u out of status? How do u cope...
Only God can tell you how I cope. Everyday I pray I will get it soon, but some days I feel hopeless and like a prisoner. I’m currently on a BOWP expiring in October so next week I will started preparing my documents to apply for that work permit again while I wait. It would be really good to get it before my BOWP expires.

It’s so unfair. I wish someone would really tell me what’s honestly holding up my file or how soon I can expect it.

How do you cope with this?

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Same here.. i applied through SINP it's been stuck on Criminality check for so long now...
Mp says Security passed . Criminality in process. I am currently out of stairs, drained, depressed , sad and often sick from panic attacks I cant do anything with my life. Am a single 27yrs old lady and I feel stuck and sad as I am not able to support my self or family back home financially.

Online account says estimated completion was Feb 10th 2019 . Jult 2019 makes 2 years since applying for this. I cant volunteer when out of status I guess.

Any advice how I can stay sane through this tough time? What can you do when you are out of status... can u volunteer etc.

Pls help
Have you tried to apply for the BOWP? If you need help you can inbox me.

GodsChild1

Jun 23, 2019
Only God can tell you how I cope. Everyday I pray I will get it soon, but some days I feel hopeless and like a prisoner. I’m currently on a BOWP expiring in October so next week I will started preparing my documents to apply for that work permit again while I wait. It would be really good to get it before my BOWP expires.

It’s so unfair. I wish someone would really tell me what’s honestly holding up my file or how soon I can expect it.

How do you cope with this?
Depressing... I try to go out and be among people or friends who are happy and cheerful and then come home and cry and it's hard to get support from anyone or anywhere... selling everything I hv to make money to eat atleast ... Bills everywhere... I cant even work

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Depressing... I try to go out and be among people or friends who are happy and cheerful and then come home and cry and it's hard to get support from anyone or anywhere... selling everything I hv to make money to eat at least ... Bills everywhere... I cant even work
I'm very sorry t hear. I can imagine, I have some of those days too. Why are you no able to work?

Tejinderdoad

Mar 28, 2019
Hi bro, how long after did u get update? I mean PR