+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at: Eligibility Required - CRS POINTS APPEAR TO HAVE FALLEN BELOW MINIMUM FOR ROUND

muzishao

May 9, 2019
Hi All,

I need an urgent help please. I received my gcms notes and my status for Eligibility is Review Required since 7th of June. My AOR is 15th of May.

The Case Analyst notes were:

---
Recommendation: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: CRS POINTS APPEAR TO HAVE FALLEN BELOW MINIMUM FOR ROUND;
A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA

Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) CRS score at invitation to apply (ITA) 459 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 459 / Verified score 419 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 0 year(s) Foreign Work Experience CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: REVISED FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE FROM DECLARED 3+ YEARS TO 0.

*REVIEW REQUIERED* Web- based search confirms employer information NOTE: letter confirms full/time employment; REVIEW REQUIERED CRS Foreign Work: 0 year(s).

---

I submitted a reference letter which confirms part-time work experience that is paid and equivelant to full-time (40hrs/ week and is paid per hour). It looks like the case analyst didn't recognize the part-time experience. What should I do in this case? Does his recommendation means that my application will be rejected, Or there is still chances the officer will review and reconsider my part-time foreign work experience?

Thanks..
Hi Bro,
Have you got PPR, any update in your file since last post?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I need an urgent help please. I received my gcms notes and my status for Eligibility is Review Required since 7th of June. My AOR is 15th of May.

The Case Analyst notes were:

---
Recommendation: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: CRS POINTS APPEAR TO HAVE FALLEN BELOW MINIMUM FOR ROUND;
A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA

Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) CRS score at invitation to apply (ITA) 459 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 459 / Verified score 419 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 0 year(s) Foreign Work Experience CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: REVISED FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE FROM DECLARED 3+ YEARS TO 0.

*REVIEW REQUIERED* Web- based search confirms employer information NOTE: letter confirms full/time employment; REVIEW REQUIERED CRS Foreign Work: 0 year(s).

---

I submitted a reference letter which confirms part-time work experience that is paid and equivelant to full-time (40hrs/ week and is paid per hour). It looks like the case analyst didn't recognize the part-time experience. What should I do in this case? Does his recommendation means that my application will be rejected, Or there is still chances the officer will review and reconsider my part-time foreign work experience?

Thanks..
Hi bro, I am in a similar situation as you were. Could you please tell me if you did anything to resolve this issue such as sent them any LOE or did you got ADR request after that as I see you got ppr.

I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst on 20 March:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will add 50 points to my profile. I noticed they have mentioned 10 FSW points for arranged employment but have not added 50 CRS points for arranged employment.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.

MajdB

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Hi bro, I am in a similar situation as you were. Could you please tell me if you did anything to resolve this issue such as sent them any LOE or did you got ADR request after that as I see you got ppr.

I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst on 20 March:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will add 50 points to my profile. I noticed they have mentioned 10 FSW points for arranged employment but have not added 50 CRS points for arranged employment.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.
Hi, all I did in my case is I sent them another LOE with the additional details that were missing via the webform.

Reactions: gagan.196