+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
makbar24 said:
Hi all,
i am planning to apply ANIP. i have download the application form h1b_AINP009.pdf. but this file is not Editable. can any one advise me you did it. should i fillup the form by hand writing or by typewriter. if i need to use typewriter, how we can do it in usa. any help will be hightly appriciated
Use Adobe professional if you want to edit and save and re-edit. Otherwise you will have to print it.

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
What I did is....

Since, I do not have Adobe Professional.
So, I have taken a print out..filled it ....completely...reviewed it ....and then in next step entered all the data again in the PDF and took the print out finally.

makbar24 said:
Hi all,
i am planning to apply ANIP. i have download the application form h1b_AINP009.pdf. but this file is not Editable. can any one advise me you did it. should i fillup the form by hand writing or by typewriter. if i need to use typewriter, how we can do it in usa. any help will be hightly appriciated

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
hi, i applied more than a month ago on 20th jan 2009 for nomination certificate but hve not recieved any email yet. i posted the package via ordinary post with no tracking (stupidity) so dont know if it has been delievered or not. I need guidance from seniors wat shoud i do now?
should I ask them if yes then how?
should I resend the application?
wat is ur opinion, plz guide me, im very worried.

Thanks in advance

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Aayaz,

Regular post takes about 10 days to reach the AINP office in Edmonton.If the address you sent to is proper, then you need not worry. In my opinion you should not send another package as this might make confusion for your case. If you are very anxious then try calling the hot line #. Currently it's taking appx 50 days to receive a file # after AINP receives your package.

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
Thanks albertaorbust, i really appriciate ur help. i hve read it some where that calling them might delay ur case, is it right or i can try. wat would u do if u r in my situation? thanks again

albertaorbust said:
Aayaz,

Regular post takes about 10 days to reach the AINP office in Edmonton.If the address you sent to is proper, then you need not worry. In my opinion you should not send another package as this might make confusion for your case. If you are very anxious then try calling the hot line #. Currently it's taking appx 50 days to receive a file # after AINP receives your package.

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Aayaz,

I did same thing. Sent the package without tracking. I send it on Jan. 12th and I still don't have any reply either. As they said on their website, I am going to wait atleast for 2 months (until March 20th) before I start asking questions.

I will put the note here when I receive email from them.

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
Thanks PaToAb & albertaorbust,

i will wait for 2 months and hope to hear good from them. i will also post when i get my file number.

Thanks a lot, May God Bless U All.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
PaToAb said:
Aayaz,

I did same thing. Sent the package without tracking. I send it on Jan. 12th and I still don't have any reply either. As they said on their website, I am going to wait atleast for 2 months (until March 20th) before I start asking questions.

I will put the note here when I receive email from them.
I also sent my App on Jan 16, no File No. yet .. same boat as y'all

A

Albertagoverner

optimusprime said:
hello all-

reading thru the CIC Newsletter, i was able to stumble into this statement:

'In addition to the H1B occupations list, Alberta has also revised its requirements for H1B status. Previously, Alberta required that an applicant's H1B status be valid only at the time of application; but it could elapse thereafter. Now, H1B status must be maintained until the AINP makes a final decision on the candidate.

The AINP is currently projecting total processing times of 2 to 6 months.'

For the experts, can you comment on what this means? For all of us on the H1B track, given that there is a recession in the US, timing is of the essence. I just wanted to make sure if, upon receiving the nomination from AINP, am I good to go for the H1B-SRS stream? I am currently at the stage where I got my nomination from the mail. I give it a little over a month to get all the paperwork completed and submitted to Buffalo. Would you say I am 'safe' and almost there? Given I am approved for the CIC application and get a stamped visa, if I am laid-off from work (praying that this does not happen) anytime after the AINP nomination, will I be questioned and possibly be refused entry to Canada?
Dear Optimusprime:

As you mentioned, You got nomination so you are good. Even In case while CIC is processing your Aplication if they found you "out of status" on H1B then they will move your CIC process to your Home country Canadian consulate. As Alberta PNP has top of highest priority among all classes of PR cases, your application will be processed extremely fast even in your home country. So, If you have recieved nomination you are OUT OF DANGER ZONE and have a beer!.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
"As Alberta PNP has top of highest priority among all classes of PR cases" -- what is the source of this info?

Albertagoverner said:
optimusprime said:
hello all-

reading thru the CIC Newsletter, i was able to stumble into this statement:

'In addition to the H1B occupations list, Alberta has also revised its requirements for H1B status. Previously, Alberta required that an applicant's H1B status be valid only at the time of application; but it could elapse thereafter. Now, H1B status must be maintained until the AINP makes a final decision on the candidate.

The AINP is currently projecting total processing times of 2 to 6 months.'

For the experts, can you comment on what this means? For all of us on the H1B track, given that there is a recession in the US, timing is of the essence. I just wanted to make sure if, upon receiving the nomination from AINP, am I good to go for the H1B-SRS stream? I am currently at the stage where I got my nomination from the mail. I give it a little over a month to get all the paperwork completed and submitted to Buffalo. Would you say I am 'safe' and almost there? Given I am approved for the CIC application and get a stamped visa, if I am laid-off from work (praying that this does not happen) anytime after the AINP nomination, will I be questioned and possibly be refused entry to Canada?
Dear Optimusprime:

As you mentioned, You got nomination so you are good. Even In case while CIC is processing your Aplication if they found you "out of status" on H1B then they will move your CIC process to your Home country Canadian consulate. As Alberta PNP has top of highest priority among all classes of PR cases, your application will be processed extremely fast even in your home country. So, If you have recieved nomination you are OUT OF DANGER ZONE and have a beer!.

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
thank you for your reply. I do have Adobe Professional but when i open the application form in adobe professional, it says this file is not ediatbale and it is password protected. so i can not even type on this form. Is there anyone have the same problem. or is there any one who recently applied by using most updated ANIP form. Plz help me on this issue. will be really appriciated.

wasi2000 said:
What I did is....

So, I have taken a print out..filled it ....completely...reviewed it ....and then in next step entered all the data again in the PDF and took the print out finally.

makbar24 said:
Hi all,

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
makbar24 said:
thank you for your reply. I do have Adobe Professional but when i open the application form in adobe professional, it says this file is not ediatbale and it is password protected. so i can not even type on this form. Is there anyone have the same problem. or is there any one who recently applied by using most updated ANIP form. Plz help me on this issue. will be really appriciated.

wasi2000 said:
What I did is....

makbar24 said:
Hi all,
I filled this form by pen, the other CIC forms I used Online pdf