+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stone Business

tarunshah

Aug 3, 2018
i would like to start a business of Marble Granite Stone & Ceramics in British Columbia. Please give me some assistance regarding set up procedures

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Are you already a permenant resident or citizen ? If not then you would need to pursue immigration first.

bharatchem

Sep 8, 2018
Hello all,

Even I am into business of marble and allied and looking for business opportunities. I hv recently started manufacturing of upvc windows.

Is there market for these products?

Bharat

bharatchem

Sep 8, 2018
An interesting topic, is there a specific business plan for this case or is it just the idea itself for now?
There is a specific plan. Since the market is unknown I am looking for pepole in allied activity. I guess this is better platform to get network linked.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
I am operating a marble factory business in Pakistan. I am an electrical engineer with NOC 2133. Which could be the NOC code for my current job of marble factory. Would someone help?

accordair

Oct 2, 2024
If you're looking for a reliable company in the stone business, I highly recommend Drystone Masonry. Based in Salt Spring Island, BC, they have been providing exceptional stonework and masonry services since 2000. Their team specializes in creating stunning stone fireplaces, fences, retaining walls, and other landscaping features.

In addition to their custom stonework, they offer tuckpointing, foundation repair, and waterproofing services, ensuring that your structures are not only beautiful but also durable and protected from the elements. Their craftsmanship is top-notch, and they prioritize quality in every project.

For more information, you can reach them at:

Address: 1978 N End Rd, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1C9
Phone: (250) 252-9968

I believe you'll be impressed with their work!